chapter 8 part 1 : sports festival

Ayt so ill start to before they enter the actual arena but enjoy ill try to complete both since I got class in the morning😓 but besides that enjoy

They all head to change in there UA gyn uniform and the guys still noticed that izuku never takes off his shirt and they start to think like that episode in naruto when they guess Kakashis face, "he probably has pepperoni nipples" Kirishima says "or maybe he has a big wort" kaminari says "maybe he had a hairy chest and belly" they all shivered of disgust but they all soon got ready and meet up with everyone.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, are u ready to get this sports festival started!" Midnight said with a pose, this made everyone scream more the guys over her hotness, "alright now we will get this started but before we do, izuku Kayama will be giving a speech" this made izuku shocked a little so he went up to the mic and said " i have 2 speeches for my first one this will be for everyone, this will be a battle of not just meir strength but with smarts, you can be the strongest in the world but if u dont know how to use it in situations, the meaning of hero is to protect others with all little things, things like cleaning a beach or helping anyone with moving or directions, a true hero isn't for the money and fame or to be liked by everyone, a true hero is to be willing to risk everything to protect others, no matter how strong or weak ur quirk is, even if u don't have one you too can be a hero, with the right motivation and training. " this speech made everyone cheer then he said "for my second speech i just want to say, I'm hungry" then everyone fell off there seat.

Midnight took over and said "well thanks for the speech izuku, now for the sports festival it will be divided by 3 task/ games, the first two will determine if ull make it to the final task with is a tournament to see who will make top three, that said the first task will be a obstacle course, this will be a race only the first 42 people can pass to the next challenge, so on ur mark" everyone got ready except izuku "get set, GO" once the doors open everyone rushed out all except izuku who was taking a nap, this made everyone question him all except midnight and aizawa. Aizawa that grabbed the mic and said "hey kid wake up, if u win without kamui then ill treat u to whatever u want to eat" this made everyone think 'but he is so behind everyone is already on the second stage' izuku then jumped up a ran out in a snap leaving everyone with shock, they couldn't believe he had already caught up to the top three, even aizawa was suprised and mic said "Dang aizawa what do u train him" aizawa then responded "nothing he trained himself way before i was his teacher, but im as shocked as everyone, he hates trying because to him it's too easy but if u motivate him like food he'll go 20%" this made everyone mouth drop and thought 'how strong is this kid he's already faster than all might'

At the race
Izuku finally finished the race now looked at aizawa and scram "HA I WON OLD MAN SO I WANT U TO COOK THIS TIME ALL I WANT" "woh woh woh kid I said win the whole sport's festival" "WHAT U DIDN'T SAY THAT" "hmm I didn't o well, u win i cook all u want" izuku just sighed and slept waiting for the next people.

To jiro
'Damm of course that idiot won, good thing i ran alot with kaya now I can have a bigger chance of making top 10'. She went through the corse with ease and managed to be 5th place but kept pushing to go farther as she saw she was keeping up with Iida, this race made everyone in the stands to cheer for jirou and Iida, Iida was ahead by a little bit till right before they entered the door before the finish jirou pushed to go beyond and managed to get 4th. Luckily everyone in 1-A managed to pass.

"All right now that the first task is over we'll move on to the next task" (idk how to explain the thing they did but uk what they did, the teams are the same as the show but jirou replaces mei). Once they set up the teams he had told everyone a task to help, he asked ochako to lighten there close for less weight, Tokoyami was going to be defense and offense but more defense since it was day, while jirou would use her earlobes to grab the band in surprise but they were in a more proect there own band since it would be less work and they won anyway so, that was the plan. They all did as told and this was not hard at all with there teamwork they managed to keep there band and gain 1,500pts and once they finished they were going to take a 30 minute break, they would do either games or just rest.

Most people chose to do the mini games while izuku had sat to sleep on a wall but woke up to guys cheering and saw why when he saw this.

After seeing jirou he went and asked "uhh why u guys wearing" then all said " Mr aizawa told us that the girls were going to wear a cheer leader outfit" which izuku questioned 'is that old man really a pevert' till he noticed kaminari and mineta s...

After seeing jirou he went and asked "uhh why u guys wearing" then all said " Mr aizawa told us that the girls were going to wear a cheer leader outfit" which izuku questioned 'is that old man really a pevert' till he noticed kaminari and mineta smerking and told the girls "look over there u fell for there trick" thin jirou through her pom poms and said "SO I WORE THIS EMBARRASSING THING FOR NOTHING" which made izuku laughing to death.

Thats the end for prt one and yes ik he should had said "come on u look cute" but I have an area of the story were ill get her to open up her feelings but ill be putting the tournament battles below but be ready for next chapter ✌

(Look closer and ull see jiro)