FAKE Chapter -why

Hey everyone I'm giving a heads up I went again cuz I popped in my head at night but idk when it will get posted by to keep the time line but here we go(ps song fits perfect with the chapter)

In the halls with kyoka

Uhh why did that stupid dunce head needed so important that I needed to meet him so after class . . . "Hey jirou " "what did u want hemming way I need to go with izuku and eri to introduce my parents to eri" "look imma get to the point, me and u have known each other since elementary and although u were with Kayama I still felt something I may not as show it but I get really jealous and my feelings for u grow and well I love u kyoka" "look kami-" before she even finished he kissed her and for a moment she kissed back but then she saw izuku with a face that showed shocked, betrayal, but most of all his eyes loss of color and her heart dropped and pushed kaminari off "get off me izu-" "don't call me that it is Kayama to u, were done enjoy"

With Izuku before the kiss

Man I'm nervous I hope kyokoto will let me get to marry her "papa?" "Yes snowflake" "what in the little box?" " Well u see sweetie while u meet mommy's family I'm going to ask if I can marry ur mommy" "really?!?! Well let's hurry I wanna see mama and papa marry and I get to be flower girl!!!" Eri said with excitement. "Ok I'm going to see her she said she had to meet with someone so u stay in my room ok" "ok papa"

As he get near he could hear kaminari say "although u were with Kayama I still felt something I may not as show it but I get really jealous and my feelings for u grow and well I love u kyoka" that made izukus heart drop but he trust kyoka I mean they have many joyful memories they had each other's back, they love and will do anything for there happiness so why was izuku anxious? "Look kami-" just the he saw kaminari kiss his love of his life, the light to his darkness, his thought to be wife. Although he kissed her that was not what bothered him, it was the fact that she kissed back, even for that one moment she kissed back knowing that they were together, knowing that they been through so much, KNOWING THAT SHE COULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO GET OUT BUT SHE KISSED BACK 'was I not good enough, was I too slow, did I not show I loved her enough, what about eri she loved her so much, why, why , WHY, WHY DID SHE HAVE TO KISS BACK' "GET OFF ME. . . Izu-" 'no dont call me that like I saw nothing ' "no dont call me that it is Kayama to u, were done, enjoy" "no please wait I can explain" "save it I saw everything" and he walked away leaveing kyoka on her knees crying hard knowing whe messed up big time and then noticed a little box on the ground, she opened it and made he cry so much harder "look k-" "SHUT UP LEAVE ME ALONE GO AWAY I NEVER WANT TO SEE U AGAIN" "look-" "JUST GO . . . Just go" she said with tears which kaminari walked away in shame

Mean while with izuku and eri

"Papa?" "*sniff* yes sweetheart" "what is it snowflake" "why are u crying" "nothing honey but for now I can't be with jirou no more" "but why?" Eri asked with worry "because she likes someone else" 'b-b-but she said she loved papa, she said she would never love papa, so why. . . She is not my mama, mama is supposed to love papa, protect papa like he does me, I love mama but she hurt my papa why ,why' "hey but even if papa and ma-" "NO" "eri" "mama is supposed to love papa like papa love me, mama hurt papa so she is not my mama" "eri I ok but how about we go see grandma night and grandpa catapiler ok" "ok papa"

Meanwhile Jirou

She gets to her parents house in tears and puffy noise, she knocks and her parents open with a smile since they were getting to meet their adopted granddaughter but they see what would brake any parents hearts "honey come in what happened" her mother said but then her dad took it differently and thought "what did he do, I swear I should-" before he finishes kyoka says "no he didn't do anything" "than why" and with three words her parents were disappointed "I messed up" "how, what did u do" "before I came during lunch kaminari asked to meet in the hall after school, and he confess and kissed me and he saw from almost the beginning, when I pushed him it was too late" "that just sounds like a simp-" "THATS NOT Y" "then y sweetheart" "because I kissed back even though it was for a slight moment he saw it too and idk why I did but I did, but what was worse was he had an engagement ring" as she explained her parents were disappointed they actually love the green mop top but this is something that may not be repaired "how can I fix it" as soon as kyoka said that there was silence "honey I'm sorry but this may be something that can't be fixed easily, u broke his trust when his guard was at the lowest, now it will take long to get it back" that made her cry harder knowing she ruined what was the best thing in her life.

Meanwhile with izuku

He opens the door "hey izuku is that u I thought u were going to meet kyokas pa-" then she saw something she remembered all too well, the dead look in izukus eyes "hey sis I brought eri mind if we stay for the night?" "Of course, I was about to make food, eri sweetheart could u wash up and get on pj's while I talk with papa? Grandpa should be home soon" "ok grandma" once she left she got to the point "what happened?" ". . . Me and ky-jirou broke up" "what why" then he explains everything and boy if a angry mama wasn't scary imagin a pregnant one "why I otta-" "hey it ok relax don't want stress the baby" "but she, u UGH, I thought she was someone who would not do that" "mhmm ik but I must stay strong for eri everything I will do is to make sure she is happy, just like u did with me" "izu, honey come here" they hug and just the he starts to cry "shhh let it out baby mama is here" "why I loved her so much, I trust her so why" "shhhh"

After a minute he cried himself to sleep so Nemuri set him on the couch. Aizawa comes in "honey I'm home " "shh izu is sleeping " they wiser "why is he her I thought" "they broke up. . . I'll tell u later but rn we need to be there for him. . . His eyes they were. . . They were the same as when we saved him. . ." ". . . I. . . Why can't he have happiness. . . I worry with all this pain " "I know but rn we must be there till the end, rn all that holding him is eri" little did they now they had a little spy among them 'don't worry papa I will save u like u saved me.'

And cut oof ik a horrible turn of events it hurt just to write but as always I hoped u enjoyed well ik u didn't but u get what I mean as always like and comment how u want them to fix it and who will help izu get back to emotion as always peace✌😁✌