chapter 9: part 2 sports festival

Hey guys as u can tell I'm posting less frequently im sorry bout that I'm actually thinking of making a new story way different but I haven't decided on the ship all the way but yes I will finish this off as well i hope I can make this to at least 20 chapters 😅 but enjoy p.s the song has nothing to do i just didn't know what to put but this is one my favorite songs tho, but ill just right to the fight.

s the song has nothing to do i just didn't know what to put but this is one my favorite songs tho, but ill just right to the fight

Izuku v.s shinsou

"Must be nice to have such a privilege quirk" shinsou said "well i mean urs is strong as well" izuku responded in kurama voice but made shinsou shocked and confused "ur wondering 'why isnt my quirk working on him' well to be honest I kinda have two minds and rn ur talking to kurama the strongest beast ever, yess fear me~" then izuku switched back "sorry bout that but yes I wanted to analyze ur quirk more but im sorry I have to win this I just love that old man's food" then izuku went put shinsou in a genjustu causing him to get knocked out. "KAYAMA WINS" he then heals shinsou and helped him up and said "hey ur quirk is awesome, it unfortunate ur not with us in 1-A, from what I picked up it works when people respon to u am I right", shinsou nodded "well hey u got a true hero quirk, hope to see u around" he held out his had and they shook hands, shinsou then thought 'He truly is amazing, One day I'll prove everyone the hero i want to be, thank u kayama for showing the light'.

As for the other fight wernt as interesting Todoroki foze sero as soon as the battle started, Shiozaki won due to kaminari power overloaded, jirou won by the funniest reason he was saying how he will beat his classmate respectfully so he ran to push her across but it ended up him tripping on jirou's ear jack and landed face first. As for the other matches they all go as the anime.

Izuku vs Todoroki

"I will beat u without hi~" just before he finishes "ok brat idk what he did or rather care but if u dont fight me full power" than he speaks in kuramas voice "u'll die". Everyone in the stands got scared chills even endeavor was afraid, they fought with Todoroki using only his ice what izuku either used fire ball justu or chidori, once Todoroki went near his limit to freeze izuku says "pathetic now ur going to freeze, y not use that fire or URS key word urs, can ur dad activate ur quirk, can he control what u do, no so stop acting like a little brat and become the better hero than him, use it u control it and u alone now fight me with all u got" Todoroki then fired up and said "thank u but I shall now win this" which izuku responded "nah I guess I should show u what true power is" he then goes to 3 tails and Mangekyō Sharingan to scare everyone he said " wind style taild beast rasing-shuraken" and the whole arena was destroyed leaving just izuku standing with just a rip sleeve. "KAYAMA WINS"

jirous match won he match by dodging her vins but suprised her with he ears digging from underneath to wrap her to not move, Tokoyami won against Ashido, while bokugo beat Kirishima by over powering him.

Izuku vs jirou

"Hehe been waiting for this fight kaya" Jirou says "yea me to jirou ill let u fight before I use my secret move I've been saving" midnight then thought 'wait dont tell me he will use that jutsu' then kurama said 'U sure u want to do that to her' 'hehe yea I want to see her reaction'. Midnight then says "GO" then jirou rushes at izuku as she punch he blocked, this went for 15 minutes the. Izuku jump back and looked at the camera to say "parents i recommend blocking ur kids eyes for this" he said with a smirked face " Shadow clown justu"  he summons 5 izuku's theb said "SEXY STYLE REVERSE MULTI HAREM JUTSU"

This causes all the girls to have a nose bleed and scream, even midnight blushed and had a nose bleed and said "Jirou fainted so the winner is Kayama". Once she woke she kept hitting izuku saying idiot over and over saying it wasn't fair, then took her seat.

This ended up as an izuku easy win beating everyone, then went to jirou and asked "so i won what u wanted to tell me" she blushed and said "ummm what are u talking about" he was confused then just walked it off, in her mind she said 'not yet soon but not yet, not till I understand these feelings'.

The day goes one and izuku goes home with Nemuri and aizawa and lookes at him and says "so pops ill take a bowl of katsudon and a bowl of ramen" kurama poofed because the ramen was ment for he, aizawa sighed the Nemuri said "oo ill take a ramen too thanks baby" she then kissed his cheek causing him to blush, izuku was just smerking teasing his father figured cook food as his big sister sits in the couch watching TV which made izuku happy thinking 'this is the life'.

Ik not my best work and u guys thinking Y DIDN'T JIROU CONFESS dont worry ull love when they confess I have the perfect time but enough I'll post the next chapter soon bc I got it fresh in my head rn😁✌