❂☺03☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

"Y/N! Wake up! You have a class to be to in like ten minutes!" Mina yells at you, pulling you out of your bed and onto the floor.

You rub your eyes and look at her with a blank tired face. "No." You turn over and close your eyes again to fall back asleep.

Mina huffs in annoyance and grabs your ankles. "Bitch you are getting up. It's the first day of college and you only have one class today so get your ass up," she says, trying to persuade you. "Don't make me go screenshot your google history and post it on the college forum."

Your eyes shoot open and you sit up quickly. "Okay! Okay! I'm up! Don't even dare do that!!"

"That's what I thought. Now get a shower, you smell like sex."

"Not my fault we went out with the guys again. I thought we were only going that one night, not the next one too so I decided to have some fun," you whine.

Mina rolls her eyes. "We never said you had to come with us. Now get your ass in the shower."

"Yes mom," you replied in a sarcastic manner.

After showering and throwing on a comfy sweater and a pair of leggings, you left the dorm rooms and went to look for your first class. Unlike the other two, you were an idiot and decided not to figure out where all your classes will be because you don't entirely care about college. You only came because your parents wanted you to and you don't want to let them down. Not after everything you put them through as a kid.

You walk into the room and realize you are the first one there, meaning you get to pick whatever seat you want. Of course, you decide to take the seat in the far back left corner, hoping you'll be able to catch some more shuteye a little during class.

Laying your head down on your desk, you decide to sleep until you wake up on your own or someone else decides to wake you.

It's about ten minutes after the class is supposed to start and your teacher isn't there yet. You are fast asleep unlike everyone else in the class who is sitting there wanting to learn. Eventually, the class sees a yellow sleeping back moving from the right corner in the front of the room.

Everyone starts talking, asking each other what's going on. This causes you to wake up and you take notice of what everyone is talking about. As the sleeping bag unzips and a man steps out of it, everyone's jaw drops.

Your eyebrows are furrowed as you look at the man, recognizing him from somewhere. He starts introducing himself, "I am Shota Aizawa, your English professor for the year." As soon as he mentions his name, your jaw drops as if it's touching the floor.

You quickly duck your head down so he can't see your face and hope this class will hurry. "I fucked my professor..." you mumbled to yourself, not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

He takes attendance, not paying attention to the names nor caring about who is who. Starting the year off with a paper on what you have learned in the last twelve years of school in English, he hunches over at his desk and drinks his coffee.

Midway through class, Shota stands up from his desk and starts walking around the classroom to glance at everyone's work. As he gets closer to the back corner, he notices a hunched over figure running their hands through their hair as they look at a screen with nothing typed out yet.

He walks over to you and taps on your shoulder. You jump at the sudden contact and turn to him, Shota's eyes widening just as yours had a while before. He clears his throat and says, "I would like to see you after class."