❂☺21☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

The morning after staying at Shota's, he drove you back to the college. Since no one is ever awake and around campus at the time, you don't have to worry about trying to explain yourselves if someone asks why you arrived together.

Shota makes his way to his classroom, ready to nap in his sleeping bag. You walk into the dormitories and up to your dorm. What you didn't expect when walking in was Mina and Ochako sitting on the couch awake.

When you walk in, they both look at you. "Uh- good morning to you guys," you say nervously.

When they don't respond, you turn and start heading to your bedroom. Before you reach the door, Mina calls out your name. You turn your head and look at them.

"Can we talk?" she asks. "All three of us."

"Uh sure. Let me just set my things down," you reply.

You can feel the anxiety creeping up as you set your bag down on your bed. You take a deep breath and head back into the living room, sitting on the couch across from them. "So what's up?" you ask. The air is tense as you sit there and you start fiddling with the strings on Shota's sweatpants.

Being the one to speak, Mina asks, "Did something happen to you at the club when we were with Toru and Izuku?"

An unpleasant taste of your break tries to make its way up to your throat, causing you to cover your mouth with your hand. You quickly swallow it and cringe at the disgusting taste.

"Yes. Something did happen but I don't think I can talk about it again," you say, trying your best to keep yourself from throwing up again.

Ochako gets up and sits beside you. Rubbing your back, she asks, "You don't have to tell us then. I'm sorry for leaving you alone."

Mina gets up and sits on the other side of you. Tears start bubbling up in her eyes and she says, "Me too. I didn't mean to make you mad yesterday."

"No no no no, don't apologize for that!" You pull her into a hug. "I overreacted. That wasn't your fault."

Pulling away, you say, "I won't be going back to the club for a while, maybe not at all. I'll tell you guys what happened eventually but just not anytime soon."

"That's fine with us," Ochako says. Mina nods in agreement as she wipes her tears up.

Wanting to change the subject to something else, you decide it's finally time to spill the tea about Shota and you. You were going to do it when you first got back but ended up being a salty grouch.

"In other news... Guess who has a boyfriend."

They both gasp and ask, "Who is it???"

"Shota," you say slowly.

Ochako's jaw drops. "YOU GOT THE TEACHER?!" Mina yells excitedly!

You giggle and nod your head. "Sure did. We have to keep it a secret until I am out of his class or college though so don't tell anyone. Not even Izuku or Toru."

"Our lips are sealed," they say, pretending like they are zipping their lips up.

"How did you get him though?" Ochako asks.

"That's a long story that I don't have time for because I want to go see him before I go to my classes."

Mina makes a pouty face and says, "I want to know how you got him to date you later then."