❂☺26☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

"P-Professor?!" your mom shouts in question. It doesn't sound like she is mad but more so surprised. "Did I hear you right?"

You instinctively move closer to Shota and say, "Yes mom. You heard me correctly."

Before either of your parents can reply, Eri walks back into the room. She walks up to you and quietly says, "I'm hungry."

Shota removes his arm from around you as you bend down and pick her up. You start heading towards the living room as you tell her, "Well your grandma and grandpa should have dinner done soon. Why don't you ask them when dinner will be done?"

"G-grandma and grandpa?" she asks, feeling a little confused. Even Shota seemed surprised by those words, not expecting for you to have said them.

As everyone heads to the living room, you still feel quite nervous about what your parents will say since he is technically your professor. As you sit down on the couch, Shota sits beside you and your parents sit on the one opposing you.

You point to them and say, "Mhm. Do you think you can do that?" You know she's shy so you aren't going to force her to. Your parents are pretty patient too so they don't mind too much. Shota, on the other hand, knows just how shy his daughter is but as soon as she gets to know them she will be just fine with asking about things and talking to them.

Eri shyly looks over at your parents and shakes her head as she pushes her face against your chest. You chuckle and rub the back of her head.

You look at your dad and ask, "Are the steaks and whatever else you made done?"

"Everything was finished around five minutes before you arrived. I just have them all staying warm right now," he tells you.

"I think it's time we go eat then. Eri's hungry and I haven't had your delicious cooking in forever!"

F/n stands up and says, "I'll go make the table then."

"Okay!"

You set Eri down and stand up, chasing after your father to help. M/n watches you as you leave and turns to Shota. Shota wouldn't admit it but he feels very nervous meeting and talking to your parents.

With a smile, she says, "I want to let you know we have nothing against you being her teacher or anything." Shota lets out a quiet breath of relief from hearing this. He was sorta worried your parents would have something against the fact that he is your teacher. Hearing this makes him feel quite relieved.

Continuing, m/n adds, "However, don't hurt our little girl. She was sick a lot as a child due to her bad immune system and went through a lot in high school."

"I understand. I love y/n and I don't want to hurt her." He sets a hand on Eri's head as he says, "She is special to both me and Eri."

M/n smiles and stands up. Shota stands up too and m/n wraps her arms around him. "Welcome to the family." She pulls away and crouches down to Eri. "You too Eri. Don't be afraid to ask us stuff."

Eri shyly nods as she hides behind Shota's legs again, slightly peeking her face out.

You walk into the room as your mom is standing back up. You raise an eyebrow and ask," Is everything good in here?"

"Perfectly fine," M/n reassures you.

"Good! Dinner is ready. Dad said come grab your drinks and sit down," you tell them. You hurry and grab Eri's hand dragging her along. "I'm stealing the tiny one!"