❂☺24☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

As the light shines in between the curtains the next morning, the house is silent except for the soft snores coming from the two sleeping adults cuddled up together in bed.

Shota is the first to wake up. He's never able to sleep too late into the day and he hates it. He just lays there and holds you close as he waits for you to wake up.

After some time has passed, you eventually wake up. You raise your head up as you lay on Shota's chest to see him laying there with his eyes closed. You know he's awake because of the fact that his hand is softly rubbing your inner thigh.

You place your hand down over his. He stops moving his hand and looks down at you. "Good morning Kitten."

"Good morning." You rub your eyes with your other hand and sit up.

You straddle him and start rubbing your hands up and down his abdomen. You can feel his boner against your ass as his hands sit on your waist. "So I was thinking that I finally give you your birthday present," you say, your voice soft and sensual.

Shota's body slightly lifts off the bed as he adjusts himself. He looks your body up and down before asking, "And just what would this birthday present be?"

"You're about to find out." You lean down and your lips connect for a few seconds before you start trailing kisses down his jaw. You start kissing his neck, finding his sweet spot along the way.

Shota lets out a low moan as you suck on the spot, both of you feeling hornier by the second. Your lips leave his neck and you look at the hickey you've left him with a satisfied smirk.

You work together to get his shirt off of him, throwing it onto the floor. "That's better," you say as you run your hand over his abs. You scoot down as you move farther down on his body, leaving light hickies across his collarbone.

After trailing farther down, you get to his abs. You lick them, your e/c eyes not leaving his black ones causing his cock to twitch.

You rub your hand over the bulge in his sweatpants, one of Shota's hands gently gripping the bedsheet. He knows you are in control today and he's completely fine with it but you don't know bad he just wants to just turn you over and fuck you until you're numb right now.

He forgets any of those thoughts when you start pulling his hard cock out of his pants.

You lick one long stripe up the underside of his cock, a quiet shaky moan escaping Shota's lips. You make sure to look Shota in the eyes as you take his cock into your mouth, your lips wrapping around it.

Shota sucks in a breath at the view, the thought of actually taking a picture running through his head but deciding against it. You start bobbing your head up and down at a slow pace. "Fuck Kitten, speed up."

Since it technically is his birthday present, you decide to do as he asks although he won't get so lucky next time.

As your pace speed up, Shota's hand makes its way to the back of your head. He just gently tugs on your hair, not taking over. "You're doing so good Kitten," he says

You love the way he praises you when you are doing good and you are glad he's letting you have all the control. You moan as he continues sending out praises, Shota moaning at the vibration feeling it created.

Shota can feel he's not going to last much longer as you continue to bob your head. Without warning, cum shoots into your mouth. You don't swallow any of it as you pull away from his cock, a little getting on the corner of your mouth. Instead, you open your mouth and stick your tongue out at Shota.