❂☺20☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

After having fallen asleep, you slept through your next two classes. You had set alarms but ended up sleeping through them too.

When you wake up, it's twenty minutes from three. You quickly get out of bed and slide your shoes on. You grab your school bag and throw it on your back before heading into the living room.

Your stomach growls at you reminding you that you've only eaten goldfish today. Even then, you kind of puked them up so your stomach is empty.

You check the time to see you only have ten minutes left to get down to Shota's classroom. As you leave the room and start making your way down the hall, you bump into Mina as she comes back from a class.

You just stare at her for a moment before remembering where your heading. "Ah- Sorry!" you say before rushing away and down the hall.

Mina watches you leave with a small frown on her face. She turns back around and continues her way towards the dorm.

You arrive at Shota's classroom with no time left to spare as his students leave the classroom. Eri has her small arms wrapped around Shota already and Nemuri is getting ready to leave the classroom.

When Nemuri sees you she sends a small smile before leaving the room. You breathlessly walk down to Shota and sit against his desk. Eri is now sitting on his lap and he asks you, "Are you okay?"

Making your best attempt at a smile, you respond, "Yeah. I'm fine. Just not feeling too good I guess."

"If you aren't feeling good then go up to your dorm and take care of yourself. Eri can sit in here until I'm done."

You shake your head and lean your head back with your eyes closed. "I'll be fine. I already slept through two of my classes anyway."

You stand up and start feeling slightly dizzy, your hand holding onto the desk. "Y/n I don't think that is considered fine," he says, pointing to your hand gripping his desk.

Shota sighs and picks Eri up, setting her off of his lap. He then swoops you off your feet and slides you into his sleeping bag, your face unable to be seen from the opening at the top. He puts the back of his hand on your forehead and pulls it away after a minute. Shota kisses you on the lips and says, "You have a small fever. Get some rest Kitten."

He zips the sleeping bag up and moves it behind his desk. Within just a few minutes you are fast asleep, knowing that arguing with Shota will get you absolutely nowhere.

Eri ends up having to sit through the class, playing on Shota's phone and occasionally listening to the confusing things he teaches. As soon as the class is over, she runs over and peeks over her father's desk. "Daddy."

"Yes, sweetie?" Shota sets down the pen he was writing with and turns to his daughter.

"Is Ms. Y/n going to be okay?" she asks, her baby face getting cuter by the second.

Shota chuckles. "She'll be fine. She just needs some rest and most likely to eat."

"Yay!" Her stomach grumbles and she adds, "I'm hungry."

Shota quickly gets up and grabs Eri. He tickles her sides and asks, "How does ordering pizza sound to you?"

She giggles between her words as she replies, "Sounds- Yummy!"

He stops tickling her and ruffles her hair. "Let's wake y/n up and then we can go home and order the pizza then."

"Okay!"