❂☺22☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Today is Shota's birthday and you are momentarily waiting for Nemuri to bring the ingredients for the cake. You had looked while making dinner the night before to see what all Shota already had, so there weren't too many ingredients still needed for the recipe.

As Nemuri finally arrived at the dorms, you grabbed the bags from her and led her inside.

"So what are all the plans for tonight?" she asks you as you set the bags down on the counter.

You grab your extra bag and start putting the ingredients inside. "Once I get to Shota's with Eri, I plan on starting the baking. Then I'll start making dinner while the cake cools so she can put the icing and strawberries on it after."

Nemuri helps you set the things in your bag and responds, "I plan on letting my class leave a lot earlier so I will be there around four to help with anything."

"Okay!"

Once you have all the ingredients in the bag, you zip it up and set it on the counter so you remember to grab it later. Before Nemuri leaves, she turns to you with a small smirk and asks, "Would you like me to take Eri home with me after everything's over?"

"I mean if Shota is okay with it then please," you say shyly.

Nemuri laughs and sets a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry. I think I will be able to persuade him pretty well."

"Thanks." As Nemuri is about to say her goodbyes, the door to Ochako's room opens and she walks out half-dressed. "Ochako get your ass some clothes on. I don't want to see your titties at eight in the morning."

She rolls her eyes and says, "Whatever. Also hi Ms. Kayama, what are you do-" Stopping mid-sentence, Ochako realizes she is only in shorts and a bra. She's not half-asleep anymore at least.

You laugh at your friend for her awkwardness and she glares at you. Before Ochako can skurry off, Nemuri says, "Don't worry about changing sweetie. You look hot."

"Th-thanks?"

Nemuri turns to you. "I have a class soon so I will see you later today and I'll make sure to talk to Shota about me taking Eri with me tonight."

"Thank you so much Nemuri! You're the best!"

Nemuri laughs. "Bye cutie."

"Bye!"

Nemuri leaves, closing the door behind her. You turn around and walk over to Ochako who is now making her some coffee. "How come Ms. Kayama was in our dorm?"

"She was bringing me some ingredients for Shota's cake," you tell her, grabbing yourself a bottle for your own coffee to go in.

"Why are you making him a cake?"

"Because today is his birthday and since I know he doesn't like groups of people very much, so I wanted to do something small for him."

"Ohhh." Ochako smiles and says, "Well I think that's sweet. Anyway, I'm going to go get ready for classes now."

"Okay, see you later."

"Bye."

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Finally arriving at Shoto's, you hurry Eri inside and to the kitchen. "Okay, let's get the cake made first," you say as you take the ingredients out of your bag.