❂☺12☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

As the days go on, things go back to normal. Shota purposely distanced himself due to the events that had happened. It's not like he hated the events but it isn't something he believes is right as your teacher either. It tears him up inside as he continues thinking about everything in his head.

As a day he's been dreading draws closer, he has set up for Nemuri to babysit Eri for him. It will be a Sunday and he would rather not bother you with babysitting Eri for an extra day.

Momentarily it's Thursday. His students haven't realized how gloomy his aura is becoming throughout their class. He has one class left for the day and it's your class. Shota has been dreading this class all day, as the last time he had you in class, you had asked if he was okay.

He never realized that you could see the way he was feeling so easily but the fact that you even asked meant you could tell something is up.

Shota is rubbing his eyes while lying in his sleeping bag as his next class enters the room. He's looking through the little face hole as each student enters his class. His hair is covering his face to where the students can't see him but he can see each of you.

When you walk in, you look happy as you talk to Shoto, your smile as bright as day. He's noticed you have been talking to the boy more lately after he got his classes switched around. Jealousy bubbles up inside the older man each time you get close with each other but chooses to ignore it as he is committed to only being considered your teacher.

The only downside of this commitment is he feels as if he's falling apart the more he tries. It frustrates him and not in a good way.

Shota crawls out of his sleeping bag about five minutes after class was supposed to start, giving his students time to socialize before being stuck doing work for the next hour or so. He stands up at his normal spot and says, "I have sent you each a prompt for your next essay. Check your emails and get started. Make sure to include the resources in which you found the information to get full credit. If you have any questions, either ask throughout class or email me and I will answer when I get to it."

And with that, everyone quietly gets started on research and writing. Shota thought about climbing back into his sleeping bag but knows he has some papers to grade before he can.

Throughout grading papers, Shota can't stop himself from looking in the back of the classroom. You are talking with Shoto as he sits beside you. It makes him more frustrated than before as you continue tucking strands of your h/c hair behind your ears. You smile at Shoto and bite your lip as words spill from the both of you throughout a conversation.

Shota bites the inside of his cheek as a way to keep himself calm. He hates that you make him jealous, he's been feeling this way since Shoto was moved into the class.

The more you talk to Shoto, the more jealous Shota feels. He tries to ignore the conversations going on but it is the only sound in the room. The words being said are inaudible itself but you are the only two talking in the room.

Finally being tired of everything, he stands up and walks around the classroom. When making his way up to the top back row, he leans down by your ear and whispers only loud enough for you to hear, "Detention in here after class."

You are confused as you watch him walk away and continue his lap around the room. You just shake it off and go back to working and talking to Shoto as you had been doing for the beginning of class.

Shota on the other hand is still watching the interaction. Just so he doesn't have to see anything else along with hopefully being unable to heart, he hurries to grade the final few papers before climbing into his sleeping bag and zipping it up.