Chapter 3

[Monday]

As the dim sunlight of the rising sun, it lit up the rooms of the household, a teen silently put on his school uniform, his eyes drowsy.

After leaving a small note, the teen set out for school, hoping that the visitor's he had doesn't ruin his house.

Y/N's head was aching with thoughts of how he ended up in this situation, and how he was gonna deal with it.

'Hah, a boy stuck living with 4 girls. It's like a harem anime.' Y/N internally laughed.

'But seriously, what am I gonna do? Ruby is one of the hard one's to deal with since she's a child, Yang keeps on arguing with me everytime I scold her sister, Blake his a quiet and reserved one, so she's easy. But Weiss. . . damnit, why does Weiss have to be a spoiled brat!'

"Oi."

Y/N was sent back to reality and saw Olivia walking beside him, her hands in a clapping form.

"Are you deaf or something? I've tried to greet you for a whole minute now." Olivia stated angrily.

"Oh, if that's the case then." Y/N said, lifting his arm.

"Hi."

He gave her a small wave, which made the girl irritated.

"Now you say hi?!" Olivia said, her hand balled into a fist.

"Didn't you say you wanted were saying hi to me for a minute?" Y/N recalled.

"Grrrrr!" Olivia growled, reeling in her fist.

"My, my. If it isn't Y/N L/N and his precious little girlfriend."

The two teens diverted their attention in front of them and both groaned with exasperation.

"Stop calling me his girlfriend, Ian." Olivia groaned, glaring at the red-haired boy.

"Why shouldn't I? Don't you like him? Or maybe---" Ian started, his mouth forming a smug smirk.

"You would prefer a man like me? After all, I am much capable than L/N, more handsome aswell. Oh and if you want a man with emotions, unlike L/N, I've got you. So please stop fantisizing about me, for it can be turned into a reali---"

"Dear little brother, are you picking on someone again?" Said the cold voice of his sister.

Ian froze in his place, his sister standing menacingly behind him. Her killer aura rivaled Y/N's.

"O-oh, d-dear b-big s-s-sister." Ian stammered fearfully.

Y/N smiled at the site while Olivia stared blankly.

"Well, dear brother, were you?" Lily said, putting her hands on her brother's shaking shoulders.

"Y-you see, dear sister. I- I was, erm, L-L/N h-h-here w-was assaulting O-Olivia!" Ian stuttered.

Y/N tried his best to stifle his laughter while Olivia facepalmed, amazed at how stupid Y/N's so called rival was when his sister was around.

"Tsk, tsk. That won't do, dear brother." Lily said, raising her hand.

"I expected better from you."

"W-wait-!"

Before Ian could finish, his sister swung at the side of his neck, temporarily stunning the boy.