Chapter 11

"Eat it." Y/N told Ruby sternly, but she shook her head.

"No." She said firmly.

They were all eating breakfast, Y/N had prepared them a salad. Yang reluctantly gave in and started eating but looked like she was gonna barf everytime she took a bite. Blake and Weiss didn't mind the salad, Ruby meanwhile.

"Eat it, now." Y/N repeated, a little anger in his voice but Ruby wasn't budging.

"Never."

Y/N's eye twitched, "Quit acting like a child, Ruby. You're trained to kill."

Ruby pushed her plate away, and Y/N's patience was breaking. Ruby had been acting mad all morning, and Y/N had a pretty good idea why.

"Listen, if you're still mad about that, then get over it." Y/N said, making a slight blush creep onto Ruby's face.

Her three teammates became curious, especially Yang, being the overprotective sister that she is.

Ruby gulped and grabbed her plate and pulled it back to her before silently taking a bite, making the three even more confused. Y/N was just relieved didn't have to deal with her anymore. Now he had to deal with another one.

"Eat your food, Zwei." Y/N said sternly, glaring at the corgi who sat on the floor beside Yang. Zwei gave Y/N an innocent look.

"You can't force him to eat." Yang said after gulping down her water.

"You don't think I know that?" Y/N groaned as he looked over to the corner of the room to see Zwei's untouched food, "I don't want my money to be wasted."

"Well, if he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it." Yang said.

"I know." Y/N stared at Zwei, "Why do you do this? Why do you keep wasting my money?" He asked the corgi who happily panted at him, "It just had to be a corgi, just had to be!"

They soon finished breakfast and left for school. The humid early morning air hit their skins as they saw the rays of the rising sun in the distance.

"What did Y/N mean by that?" Yang asked her little sister as they walked. Ruby flinched by the sudden question, "W-what do you mean?" Ruby's voiced cracked, making Yang giggle, "Why so nervous, sis?"

Ruby gulped nervously as she started to sweat. "Did he do something to you?" Yang asked, before gasping, "Did he hurt you?!" Yang gripped her sisters shoulders tightly, a look of worry on her face.

"N-no! Yang, no!" Ruby quickly said, and Yang gave her a look of suspicion before letting her go.

"Yeah. Now that I think about it, Y/N doesn't have the guts to do that." Yang said mockingly.

Yang left Ruby alone, much to Ruby's relief. She remembered what had transpired last night, and she couldn't help but get a little irritated. Y/N had locked the door last night so Ruby couldn't enter, she really wanted to cuddle him after what happened with Weiss, and after the other two nights she slept with him, she thought he would let her sleep anytime.

They soon crossed paths with Olivia and soon Conny. They made it to school, and just like any other days, got stares. Ever since Y/N first brought Team Rwby to school, gossips have started which was inevitable. Although, the rumor that they live together is spreading, and it was only a matter of time before somebody finds out.

"We're getting stared at again." Olivia muttered to Y/N, getting a little embarrassed.

"Don't mind it, she certainly doesn't." Y/N said, glancing behind him to see Yang winking at a group of boys staring at her and finger gunned a trio of girls glaring at her.