The Boys

I'll do College Reunion Part 2 soon. 

This is a request chapter about Ben Braeden, Dean, and Sam

Sorry, it took so long :)

Leave more requests!!

Takes place in season six where Sam has his soul- Lisa and Dean were able to make things work 

They live in Indiana 

...

The engine stuttered to a stop as Dean pulled into the driveway, Sam next to him in the passenger seat. A young boy with curly brown hair stood in the grass a big smile covering his face at the sight of the Impala. 

Sam reached in the back seat to grab their duffle bags made his way towards the house following Dean who already made his way towards the boy. 

"Sam! Dean! Mom didn't tell me you were coming!" He said excitedly, running up to give Dean a hug, letting go quickly to give one to Sam. 

"We'd thought we'd stop by," Sam responds pushing his long hair out of his eyes and tucking his hand back into his free hand back into his coat pocket. 

Dean smiles at his wide smile and sets a hand on his shoulder, walking towards the door, "'Sup? Have you been taking care of your mom?" 

Ben rolls his eyes, "Yes, Dean. I'm good. How's hunting? Have you been kicking some ghosts asses?" He looks up to Dean and Sam with an eager expression on his face. 

Sam shakes his head, "Don't swear," Dean makes a face at Ben and Sam hits him in the arm making him jump and Ben laughs, "I guess you could say that." 

Ben kicks off his shoes as he opens the door and hangs his light jacket on the edge of the staircase. "Mom! Same and Dean are here!" Ben yells as Sam and Dean follow him deeper into the house. 

"In the kitchen!" Lisa says, bringing a small smile to Dean's face. 

As the boys enter the kitchen the smell of turkey makes Dean's mouth water. Lisa stands by the counter, sleeves rolled up and spoon in hand stirring a bowl of what looks to be cookie dough. Sam and Ben sit at the barstools while Dean walks over to Lisa, placing a small kiss on her lips. 

Ben looks over to Sam and sticks out his tongue in disgust making the older man laugh. While Lisa isn't paying attention Dean sticks his finger into the bowl grabbing a chunk of dough and slipping it into his mouth. Lisa laughs at him, "You do realize the only thing in there is butter and flour, right?" As Dean tastes the mixture he just shrugs and moves over next to Ben to sit on the third bar stool.

 "Oh, by the way, Ben what are you doing tomorrow?" Dean asks taking a long sip of the beer Lisa handed him. 

Ben shrugs, "I don't think I'm doing anything." 

"Well, now you are. You, me, and Sam are going to the Colts game." 

Ben's mouth falls open and he looks to Sam and Lisa for confirmation, receiving a small nod from both. 

"No way! This is going to be great!" Ben exclaims practically bouncing in his chair. 

"I have a few classes tomorrow so I'll be out all day," Lisa says adding the eggs and some sugar. 

After a moment of silence, Dean turns to Ben, "Wanna try a sip of my beer?"

"Dean!" Lisa and Sam exclaim in a disapproving voice. Dean just gives them an innocent look and shrugs his shoulders, 

"C'mon, my dad let me try his beer when I was his age. So did you, Sam," Dean said shooting a look at his brother. 

Sam and Lisa sigh in unison again but Ben eagerly takes the bottle and takes a small sip handing it back to Dean. Not even a moment later, his face crumbles in disgust and he reaches for his glass of water to get rid of the taste, "That's disgusting!" 

"You'll appreciate it someday, buddy." 

...

The next morning, Sam, Dean, and Ben sit in the Impala heading towards the Colts' stadium. Ben rambles about excitedly about his favorite player, Sam and Dean chipping in every once and awhile. The brothers weren't able to keep up with the season but they added in what they could every once in a while. 

The rest of the day passed in a blur of cheering and laughs. The Colts ended up winning which was always a bonus. 

The sun is setting, the sound of Metallica softly playing through the speakers. Sam and Dean are holding a quiet conversation while Ben has his face pressed against the window in slumber. 

The boys had a great day.