College Reunion

Takes place after Season 2

Sam doesn't know about the deal yet-- DrAmA!

But also Castiel is in now (so many plot holes don't ask please!)

The episode SKIN didn't happen

...

"Dean, are you sure about this?" Sam asks stepping out of the Impala, Dean already resting against the hood of the car. 

"Of course, Sammy. We deserve a break," the older brother responds looking back and where Sam is standing with his arms crossed. 

"Why do you want to hang out with my college friends?" Sam argues back glaring at his brother. 

Dean rolls his eyes, "Jeez stop being so grumpy all the time, would ya? You need to relax, have a beer, have some-" 

"God Dean fine, let's just go." Sam walks forward towards the rather nice cabin. Standford is on spring break and his friends rented a cabin in Colorado. It's very pretty, the mountains and lake surrounding it, but Sam was surprised, to say the least when he got an invitation from Brady. Even more surprised when Dean wanted to go. 

They walked up the stairs and Dean reached out his hand to knock on the solid wood door. After a moment the door flew open to reveal Brady standing there with a brunette that Sam never met before. 

"Sam! Nice to see you again!" He shouts, clearly somewhat drunk already, slapping a hand over the taller man's shoulder, "And you must be Dean? I'm Brady." 

He moved out of the way allowing for the brothers to make their way into the spacious cabin. Becky sat at the table with one of her and Jess's good friends, Amelia. Zack stood at the counter dumping bags of chips into a bowl. 

The room sprang to life with a round of greetings and intense questions, "Where have you been?" "Are you coming back to Standford?"

Sam tried his best to shrug them off. 

...

After Sam and Dean set their stuff in the spacious bedroom with two queen beds, they headed outside to sit on the deck and maybe even go fishing.

"Are you guys still on a road trip?" Amelia asked taking another long sip of her beer. 

Dean smiled, "Yeah, we stop for long periods of time though. Y'know see the world, live a little."

Amelia's smile faltered but she nodded anyway. Brady interjected, "What about becoming a lawyer?"

"Uh, not interested anymore," Sam said with a shrug taking a long sip of his beer. 

"Sam when you were in college that's literally all you cared about. You were buried in the library. Not even Jess-" 

Sam tensed slightly at the name and Dean sighed, "Wow, Sam you are so geeky you are even a geek to the geeks." 

The joke broke the tension a little bit, more lighthearted conversations falling on the group. Sam mostly listened but Dean threw in his fair share of jokes. Zach and Brady seemed to like him quite a bit. Amelia and Becky seemed a little more hesitant. 

...

After an afternoon of fishing and wondering about the cabin the group settled down around a nice campfire under the stars. 

The four students began to talk about funny stories from classes. 

"Professor Smith was telling us this stupid story about these kids whose mom was murdered by a demon and expected us to believe it!" Zack nearly screeched.