Hi, I'm Sam Winchester

This is going to be a more "realistic" story about Sam meeting the Moore family- not very over the top like my last one.

PLEASE COMMENT + LEAVE REQUESTS (I am running outta ideas that I haven't already done)

...

Sam has feared this day ever since he started dating jess, she, however, couldn't wait. It was spur of the moment, making Sam all the more worried. He expected to at least have some time to prepare. Sam and Jess are in the same Urban Legends lecture, the only reason Sam took it is becuase he knew it would be an easy class for him and the rest of his classes are incredibly difficult, they have a hour and a half lecture every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Their professor got sick and had to cancel the class for this Friday. 

As soon as Jess found out she interrupted Sam from his studying and told him that they are going to her house for the weekend. Sam Winchester will finally be meeting the Moore family. It's not that Sam isn't happy, he loves the girl and wants to know everything about her, but domestic family has never been his life. 

The next day, Sam and Jess are sitting in the worn out leather seats of Jess' old rusty Toyota Camry. From behind the wheel Jess is explaining her family and each of their idosyncracies, "My mom, Linda, hates technology. She can hardly get her flip phone to work let alone a computer. Sadie, my younger sister is 11 years old and is obsessed with vampire diaries. Walt, my dad loves the Cowboys and knows basically everything about football. He also goes hunting elk hunting in Colorado every year with his buddies." 

Sam listens, trying to remember all the information, it shouldn't be to hard considering it is not a lot of people. But still, Sam wants to make and impression- a good one. Besides Dean and as much as he hates to admit it, his dad, this is the most he has cared for anyone in his life. 

The small care rolls up to a nice ranch house in the suburbs of a nice neighborhood in nothern California. The neighborhood isn't screaming with affluence but every house is well taken care of with vibrant flowers decorating the lawn. 

"This is a beautiful house, Jess," Sam comments right away already a growing list of deferences with his family. A small part of him twitches with hope, he can have this one day. With Jessica. 

"Tell that to my mom not me. She is very proud of her things," Jess responds opening the door and walking to the trunk of the car. Sam follows suit grabbing both his and Jess' bag from the trunk. 

"Awe, what a gentleman!" Jess say in a condeseding voice a small smirk playing at her lips. 

Sam rolls his eyes as Jess closes the trunk. Together they make their way to the front door, Jess holding it open for Sam. As soon as he steps foot into the house he can feel the warmth spreading through his cold body. Not the literal warmth, but the love and kindness practically built into the walls of the home. 

When they first enter they are in a small entryway that opens into a open concept living room, kitchen, and dining room. On both sides there is a hallway, one that leads to the bedroom another that leads to the laundry room and the stairs to the basement. 

What Sam presumes to be Jess' mom turns the corner into the entryway "Jess! Sam! It's so good to see you!" She starts by giving her daughter a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. When she lets go she turns to Sam and opens her arms. Sam (as least awkwardly as he can with two bags in his arms) returns the hug, smiling at her kindness. 

"Hi Mrs. Moore, it's nice to met you. I've hear only the best from Jess," Sam smiles at the older women, dimples in all. She can't help but give Jessica the 'he's really cute, you know' look that she just responds to with a simple nod and slight blush. 

"Call me Linda, really. Why don't you go put your bags in Jess' room and then you can come up and get some cookies. Fresh out of the oven too!" She exclaims clapping her hands together and turning to go back into the kitchen. Sam nods with an amused smile and follows Jess down the hallway leading to the stairs. He bedroom is in the basement so she could have her own bathroom. 

"You're mom is really nice. That's how I imagined my mom growing up." Sam can't help but let the depressing comment slip, he's only been here for five minuets and it's everything he ever wanted his whole life summed up into one small house, one beautiful person even. 

Jess, taken off guard from the comment, wraps her arms tightly around his torso laying her head over Sam's chest. Sam lets the bags drop from his hands and happily excepts the warm embrace, kissing the top of her head and resting his chin in the same spot for a few moments. 

"Alright, this is great in all but I really want some of my mom's cookies. Plus I think I heard Sadie coming home from school. If we don't come up soon she is going to kick in this door just to see you." 

Sam chuckles letting go and following closely behind Jess up to the kitchen. When they approach Sadie abruptly stops her conversation with her mom and turns to look at her sister. Her wide eyes trail up to meet Sam's. She stares for a moment before finally speaking, "You're really tall." 

Sam lets out a small laugh, "I'm Sam. It's nice to meet you, Sadie." 

"I know who you are, Jess never shuts up about you. It's kind of annoying but boy oh boy do I get it now. You're like a walking ken doll with dimples. And better hair," The young girl rambles. 

Jess blushes a dark red and Linda only laughs. At first Sam doesn't know what to say but responds smoothly none the less, "I've heard a lot about you too. Jess says you love vampire diaries," 

Sadie nods a small blush on her checks as she takes another sip of milk from the glass sitting in front of her. 

"Help yourselves to some cookies. You're so skinny, Sam, we need to fatten you up!" Linda laughs pushing the container of cookies to the end of the counter by Jess and Sam. Walt is still at work but will be home at five o'clock in time for dinner. Linda is a hairstylist that only works on Mondays and Tuesdays. But she takes care of everything in the house becuase Walt is often gone. 

...

The time passes rather quickly and before any of them know it the five of them are sitting at the table dishing themselves out food and saying a prayer. The only time Sam has ever said prayers was in Latin when training with Pastor Jim and Bobby. John and Dean did most of the physical training. 

"Sam, you're going into law school, right?"

"Yeah, well that's the plan but it depends if I get in or not." 

Jess rolls her eyes, "You're going to get in. You are literally the smartest person I've met." 

Jess' parents smile but he just shrugs in response. He's not used of praise for grades, just on his ability to research. Which still meant the world to him none the less. 

"I don't think Jessica told us, what do you're parents do again?" Walt asked. 

"My mom died when I was a baby," Sam noticed the loud gasp but pretended not to, "My dad is a mechanic, so is my brother." 

The Moore's picked up on the attempt to change the subject from his mom and Mrs. Moore asked, "Do they live in California?"

"No, they move around to different garages a lot, right now they are in Lawrence Kansas." Sam explains, "I was born in Lawrence actually." 

Both parents nod approvingly, "I heard that's a nice town." After a slightly awkward pause Mr. Moore speaks up, "Do you play any sports? You look like you definitely could." 

"No, but growing up I would watch football with my dad and brother all the time." 

That instantly put a smile on Mr. Moore's face, and easy conversation starting between the two about the Cowboys and the new football season. Jess is surprised by how much he knew, usually he spends his Sunday's (like every other day) studying. 

The rest of the nights was laughter and happiness; Sam's perfect apple pie life so clearly built for him.