Chapter 21

"Just take it down for the party and have it up for the ceremony," Jane says, taking ahold of my hands to stop the slight nervous tremble.

"We look so pretty," I sigh, taking a deep inhale then a slow exhale.

"It's your fucking wedding day! Of course you look pretty, movie star material!"

I was dressed in a white floor length dress with breezy sleeves that reached my elbows. The waist down of the dress was decorated in lace patterns and the top was a silk-looking material. It showed a bit of my decent sized cleavage but left enough to the imagination. The train didn't go too far, probably about a step and a half.

My hair was in its usual low bun with a couple strands out but it was adorned in small white and pale pink flowers that Aurora suggested.

Yeah she's coming. With her kids.

"I'm nervous," I say, making her giggle.

"Your marrying the man you love, Evelyn. If it's the big change your about to go through, you've got me and everybody in that room to support you and Tommy and anyone that doesn't support you guys will end up blind."

"I know, but still! There's so many people! Ugh I swear to fuck if he does business on our wedding day I'm going to be so annoyed!" I huff, getting up so I can walk around a bit.

"You go out in five minutes, can I come in?" Charlie asks, knocking at the door of the room myself and Jane had decided to change in.

"Yep! We're just talking!" I reply, remembering to inhale and exhale.

"You both look beautiful," he compliments, nodding at us. "Thank you Uncle Charlie," I smile, shaking my hands out.

"Esme's mum said she's seen your Dad's spirit today, so he's here as well."

"No crying unless happy tears!" Jane reminds me, giving me a hug.

"What's Tommy doing? Is he okay?" I ask. "He's a bit stressed cause he wants this to be a perfect day for the both of you, but he's currently having a cigarette and some whiskey," Charlie says, making me giggle.

"I'm so nervous fuck," I mumble, sharply inhaling. "You won't be once you see Tommy, think of that. Think of Tommy and your baby!" Jane reassures me, giving me a hug.

"You ready?" Charlie asks. "I think I am, let's go?" I giggle, picking up my flowers. "Wait!" Jane quickly sorts the train of my dress out.

"Okay, let's go."

I take Charlie's arm as we leave the small room, Jane meeting Harry and taking his before going in first. "You're not gonna mess anything up, don't worry," Uncle Charlie says as we wait for our turn to enter.

"If I do make sure nobody laughs," I giggle. "Our turn," he says, leading me down.

I tightly grip my bouquet as Uncle Charlie leads me down, smiling at Tommy. "Good luck," Charlie whispers, taking the bouquet and handing them to Jane. "Thanks," I whisper, turning to Tommy.

His eyes reassure me that it will be okay and we turn to Jeremiah, my hand instinctively going to rest on my small baby bump. I'm two months along!

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today, to join together in Holy Matrimony: Thomas Michael Shelby and Evelyn Louise Loveridge."

I zone out a little bit answer when needed, my only focus on Tommy and how he speaks, making me smile.

"Time for the vows," Jeremiah says, making me nervous again, "who's going first?"