𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

Start from the beginning

"I love you too five" she smiled and leaned up to kiss him. He moved his hands down her body and hers wrapped around his neck as they played tonsil hockey. His touch set her skin ablaze as his hands roamed all over her body and she loved it.

"This night's almost perfect" she said as they broke the kiss. "Almost?" She nodded. "There's still one more thing left"

"Well what is it?"

"I wanna suck your dick" she said and palmed him through his jeans. "Woah. Whatchu doing? We outside". He gripped her wrist and looked around to make sure no one was there but then remembered that he paid for this section of the beach to be empty.

"Ion care. Besides there ain't nobody here"

"You gon' have to wait till we get home cuh you ont know what the fuck you talmbout right now. You drunk" he shook his head.

"I didn't have that much champagne"

Yeah she had a little too much to drink but she wouldn't say she was drunk. Just tipsy.

"You did" he reminded her. "You literally took the bottle from me cuh you was too happy"

"Forget bout that for a minute. Just do this wimme" she said, heading for his belt but he stopped her.

"Later. I kinda just wanna stay here and enjoy the quiet"

"Oh" she nodded. "That's too bad cuh..." she stopped to stand on her tiptoes so she could whisper in his ear. "...I'm so fucking wet and I ain't wearing any panties". His breath hitched and his jeans got significantly tighter.

"But since you wanna 'stay here and enjoy the quiet'" she mocked. "Imma just wait in the car". She smirked and walked away, making sure to swing her hips cause she knew he was watching.

Wayne closed his eyes as he tried to calm the almost painful boner but it wouldn't go away.

"Fuck it" he decided and ran after her.

"It hurt?" He asked. "Fuck you think?" She huffed.

"Aye don't gimme attitude. I told you not to fight her. And whatchu do? You fought her"

"Right. Sorry" she apologized. "But she crossed the line. I had to"

"Yeah I know. It kinda hurts that you got yo shit snapped " he said.

"Aww. You care bout me"

"No. Just don't know how you gon' give me that wristy now". She smacked her lips and pushed him away.

"Boy go on with that" she waved him off and he laughed. "I'm playing. Course I care bout you. You my lil baby"

"I been knew" she blushed.

"Fuck I'm gon' miss you" she said, into his shirt as she tried not to cry.

"Imma miss you too midget" he smiled and hugged her back. "But I got something for you"

"What is it?" Alaina asked, pulling away. He pulled out a small rectangular box from his jacket pocket. He opened it and she gasped.

"Is that a-"

"Yup" he nodded. He took out the locket and opened it to show her the picture inside.

"I put a picture of us. It's just incase you miss me and I ain't answering"

"That's sweet." she smiled. "But...is that my lock screen? How'd you get it?"

"You forgotten I know your password. Plus you was sleeping like a baby after I hit you with that bombdiggity"

"Boy shut up" she chuckled. "I love the necklace"

"Glad you do. Turn around, lemme put it on for you".

She turned around and he put the necklace on.

"You think the pilot gon' let us do a quickie in the plane?" He whispered in her ear and she laughed.

"Boy gone with that"

"Aye you know you can call me anytime right? Daytime, nighttime. Ion give a fuck when. Just call me when you miss me" he told her.

"I will" she nodded.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she reciprocated and he leaned down to meet her for a kiss.

Roddy let his eyes scan her appearance, taking in a better view of her. She had gotten taller. That was for sure. Her skin had also gotten clearer.

"Look who finally made it to six feet" Alaina tried to stop herself but it came out either way. The pettiness in her couldn't let her. She remembered one time when they had argued back in New York. She had made fun of his height even though she was no better. Maybe that was what set him off. She couldn't tell. Everything was just so complicated.

"Look who finally came back to California. You done running?" He fired back and she sucked in a breath. She had to admit, that hurt a lot more than it should have.

"Fuck you, Rodrick" she spat and pushed past him to leave.

"Aye you can't be cursing in here! This a damn church! Shit! Got me fucked up!" Winter yelled after her and both Relly and Bird smacked her head to keep her shut.

××

Okay.....don't hate me for this.
I just had to.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited