Quirk and personality swap...With scary momo

Suggested by DumpsterOrphan

Look in the first photo to see who swapped with who
———-

"Today we will be doing spare battles with random partners" aizawa stood in front of the class in the training ground, he reached his hand into a box and pulled out two names at a time.
"Denki and kirishima" "bro yes" they said then fist pumped
"Uraraka and todoroki"
"Tokoyami and Mina"
"Ida and tyusu"
"Izuku and bakugo"
Ect.....

Finally the last names were called "momo and jiro" jiro gulped down hard, momo was extremely strong and had major anger problems so if jiro was being honest she was terrified of her. She looked over at the angry dark haired girl and smiled at her, in response momo smirked making jiro blush slightly.

Everyone did their matches and it was finally jiro and momos turn, they stepped onto the damaged arena. Momo got into a fighting stance and a nervous jiro did the same.
"Okay don't be to ruff this is just a training match" aizawa said then blew a whistle

Jiro skidded around on her acid, dodging momos blasts "is that all you got" jiro teased and momo started to get mad.
"ILL KILL YOU" she shouted as she blasted her self directly at jiro, who had frozen in fear. Momo pushed her to the floor and held up a hand to her face getting ready to blast it off. In instinct Jiro held her hands over her face and squealed.

"Momo stop right now" aizawa shouted and activated his quirk.
She groaned and got off jiro but made sure to kick her in the stomach on they way up. Jiro coughed loudly, then stumbled to her feet "the fucking hell was that" jiro screamed making momo stop and turn around.

"You could have kill me"
"That's not my problem" momo replied smirking
"That's not hero like at all" "YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING VILLAIN"

"The hell did you just call me" momo said storming over to jiro and pinning her to the wall by her collar.
"Break it up you two" aizawa shouted but momo just flipped him off.
"I'm going to kill you!" Momo yelled

"break it up" midnight had been call in by aizawa, she walked over to them both and released her quirk, "put her down" she said putting a hand on momos shoulder.
"No" momo shook her head as her eye lids started to feel heavy, she was trying to resist the toxins but was failing. Jiro had already passed out and momos grip loosened as she slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Jiro woke up to the blinding light of the nurses office, she sat up panting and looked around the room. She gently rubbed her neck with one hand, which was in pain because of momo slamming her into the wall.

She tried to move her other hand but realised something was holding it in place, she looked over and her breath got caught in her throat. next to her was a sleeping momo, she had her messy hair covering most of her face, jiro looked closer and she could see large eye bags.
Instead of trying to get up, which she knew would have failed, she snuggled back under the blankets and slowly fell back asleep.

"Is she awake" she heard someone ask, jiro decided to just pretend to be asleep.
"Not yet but she is showing signs of waking up soon" jiro assumed it was recovery girl saying that, "You should get some rest you haven't slept since she got knocked out"
"I can't it my fault she's asleep"
"It may be but still you should rest"
"No I'm staying here till she wakes up and that's final" momo shouted standing up and letting go of jiros hand.
"As you wish" recovery girl sighed and the door clicked shut, momo slumped back in her seat and exhaled loudly.

Jiro rolled over in her 'sleep' and momo smiled "look I'm sorry jiro I didn't mean to" Momo looked at the girl who she assumed to still be passed out.
Jiros eyes fluttered open and she giggled, "wow I didn't know you could care" she teased and momo blushed.
"I hate you" she shouted
"Aww do you really" jiro sat up and groaned then held onto her arm, momos face turned from anger to guilt.

"Look I'm sorry okay" momo mumbled and jiro giggled.
"Awww you care don't you" jiro looked at her and smiled.
"Fuck off" momo shouted and climbed on top of jiro, she pushed her down to the bed and growled.
Jiro was scared but couldn't let it show so instead she smirked "what you gonna do ki..." jiro started but got interpreted when momo leaned down and kissed her.

Jiro was shocked but slowly kissed back
Once they pulled apart jiro panted and so did momo

"ha gay" jiro said laughing

"I swear to fucking god jiro I'm gonna kill you!!" Momo screamed but jiro shut her up by pulling her into another kiss.