the letter

hey jiro its me, momo

im sorry for not saying goodbye in person, but I would have got to emotional and that would of been embarrassing. there is also some stuff I wanted to say which I would not have been able to say to to your face, so here I am writing them in this letter instead. please don't hate me haha.

jiro, I have been struggling recently to come to terms with my sexuality, but after a lot of sleepless nights and stressful days. I have finally figured out that im bisexual, and the reason I figured that out is because I like you jiro I really like you.

wow that felt a lot better to get off my chest than I thought it would, at least now I don't have any regrets when leaving. I feel so much lighter and free now, anyway I hope we can still remain friends even if you don't feel the same way, because I would hate to lose you.

well I know I will lose you at some point cause that's what happens friends drift away and enjoy their own lives. no one really stays in the end, you'll probably get a boyfriend and forget about me and I will, well I don't know what's ahead for me. but knowing my parents I will probably be force into some loveless marriage and have kids, I guess that doesn't seem too bad really. I get a lovely husband, well I hope he's nice at least, and ill get to raise my kids to be happy and healthy. luckily I don't have to worry to much about my future seeing as im extremaly lucky with my financial state.

I hope to see you again soon

love, yaomomo

--------------------------------

jiro wiped away her tears and placed the paper down on the bed, she held momo's hand tight as the sound of the heart monitor kept at a steady pace

"for Christ sake momo please wake up"

Part two?