immortality the worst superpower

no quirks

—jiro's pov—

Don't believe what anyone tells you, being immortal is the worst superpower.

I hate it, I've watched my family and friends all pass away. I watched them get buried, I saw their cold bodies and the life leave their eyes because of something people call a 'power'.

No its not a power, it's a curse.

It was nice at first but the longer it went on, the more people I lost. I began to realize how horrible being immortal really was.

The risk of death is what makes life fun, I'm sure you've heard of the saying 'you only live once' well just think about this. What if that one life just went on for ever and ever, you never aged but the world around you did.

Every day when I walk out into the street, I don't see other people. I see skeletons, I see what all those people are going to look like in the next few years or so.

Its not fair, I want a normal life. I want to grow old with the woman I love, I want to hold her hand and whisper my goodbyes as I lie on my death bed.

I saw this pretty girl the other day, she had beautiful long black hair and black eyes that look like the night sky. I want to ask her out but I can't bare to see her skin turn pail and her hands go cold.

My name is kyoka jiro and im 23 years old physically but if we're really counting the years im 274

—momo's pov—

I don't know how it happened exactly, one day I was hanging out with my dad in his office then all of a sudden something exploded. It cause a chain reaction and soon the only thing (and person) left was me.

My family was dead, my house was burnt to the ground, but somehow I'm still here.

You could call it a miracle.

I gained the power of immortality by some accident. I get to really live my life to the fullest because my life will last forever.

I can do what ever I want with out the risk of dying, there's so much I've wanted to do and now the risks gone it's a hundred times better.

The only thing that makes me upset is when I'm alone in my room and my mind starts to race, I'm going to be stuck watching the world around me change until it eventually explodes.

And I'll just be left alone in the abyss for all of eternity.

Cold and alone.

I like being immortal,

I only wish I had someone to spend it with.

My name is Momo yaoyorozu and I'm 24 but my mind is 67 years old

————————————
Sup cunts I don't really know what this is but oh well

Anyway I'm going camping again today so I probably won't be publishing any chapters till I get back sorry