Flirting 101 (pt3)

Pt3 of this cause I love it 💅✨✌️

——————
"Hey bakugo what does dtf mean" momo asked bakugo in the common room, he chocked on his drink slightly.

"It means down to forgive obviously" he lied not wanting ruin her innocents.

"Why did jiro tell me she was dtf when I asked her if she wanted to fuck then" momo said confused.

"Jiro" bakugo yelled chasing jiro who had walked into the room smirking.

——————

Jiro slams momo's door open and doesn't look around "momo I finished my homework and studied, now fuck me like you promised" Jiro said proudly.

"Hm Hm Hm" ida coughed dramatically jiro looked around ida, todoroki, izuku and ochaco were all sat in a circle.

"Oh sorry momo I forgot it was nerd club" Jiro said smirking

"It's not nerd club, it's advanced studies" momo said

"I don't really care can you all leave momo promised to fuck me" Jiro said smirking everyone slowly walked out embarrassed.

"Jiro why would you say that" momo blushed out of embarrassment.

——————

Jiro dangling from the ceiling and holding momo's, (who was standing on the floor) cheeks "fancy a Spider-Man style kiss" she said smirking momo nodded and pulled her into a kiss.

Jiro fell down and landed on her back momo then leaned over her smirking "that was one cute kiss"

"Thanks sero" she said looking up at Sero who was on the ceiling using his quirk.

——————

"It's pretty embarrassing that you had a crush on me isn't it" jiro said smirking

"Jiro we have been married for 3 years" momo replied

——————
"Hey Momo give me a slice of that cake" Jiro said walking up to momo.

"Jiro this is a family birthday please don't make such inappropriate remarks" momo said sighing

"I was talking about the chocolate cake on the table next to you-"
——————

Jiro walks behind momo who was sat on the couch with everyone, she leaned behind her and moaned into her ear

Momo blushed bright red and snapped her head around to look at her girlfriend and glared "oh shit" Jiro said before running away, momo jumped over the couch and chased her.

"Jiro you can't just tease me like that" momo said loudly as she chased Jiro to her room, and well I think you know what happened...

Probably going to make a part 4 of this at some point