Graduation day

Requested/suggested by
@insomniacsloth

Class 1-A's graduation
——————————————

"I can't believe the day is finally here" Momo said smiling brightly, she was sat infront of her mirror while her mum was doing her makeup. She was wearing a dark red dress which was extremely expensive to most people, but for Momo it was only a tiny bit of money out of her allowance.

"My little girl is growing up" her mum added the final touches to her look and stepped back to admire her work "all done darling you look beautiful."

She stood up and smiled brightly as she looked at herself happily, just then there was a knock on the door. "That's Jiro" she shouted and put on her high heels as she rushed downstairs to open the door.

Jiro was stood there in a black dress holding a bouquet of flowers "hey Momo you look gorgeous" she said blushing as she looked her girlfriend up and down.

Momo giggled and kissed top of jiro's head "why thank you darling I must say you look stunning as well." Jiro rubbed the back of her neck feeling very flustered as she passed momo the flowers.

"These are for you" she muttered as Momo admired the flowers. It was a mix of all types, mostly consisting of red ones because Jiro knew they were momo's favourite.

Momo passed them to one of her butlers who took them away to be put into a vase, "thank you Jiro, they're wonderful."

"Before you two go off and party I need to take a photo" momo's dad shouted as he rushed over to the two of them, he was shortly followed by momo's mum.

Momo giggled at her parents as they made both her and Jiro pose in many ways until they got a photo they were happy with. It took about 10 minutes to find one they liked and by the end of it Jiro was getting a little worried they were going to be late.

"Okay girls it's done, you guys have fun!" Her parents waved goodbye as momo and Jiro got into the limo.

"Bye mum bye dad!" Momo called out as they started to drive off, once her parents were out of sight Momo rolled the window back up and looked over at Jiro who was nervously fiddling with the end of her dress.

"I love you sweetheart" she said giving Jiro a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you too Momo" Jiro replied as the kiss started to get more heated.

Let's just say after the prom they were going to have a lot of...fun

—————————
This is so short I'm sorry!!!

I've been gone for ages but I'm trying to get back into a more regular schedule so that you guys don't have to wait for weeks before I update again

The reason I've been gone is schools been a bit hectic at the moment cause I've started my gcse classes and I'm stressed af so I just haven't gotten round to writing

Also so requests are open again because I'm doing a special thing for the last chapter so if you have any comment then bellow

I'm trying to update all the books I have this weekend so if you're lucky you might be getting a second (longer) chapter in this book tomorrow

Anyway see you guys soon