Chapter 12

Alice POV

Nothing was the same without bella. Edward thought we could all go back to the way we were before we met her, yet he hides away and isolates himself from the family. I sat in class across from jasper trying to block out memories of Bella.

Suddenly I was pulled into a vision. What I saw shocked me... Bella getting hit by a car..... her lying in a hospital bed, her head was bleeding, she was pale and not moving.... a doctor telling Charlie he was sorry... Charlie standing at a new grave...

That could only mean one thing.. Bella was dead?

Jasper feeling my sudden onslaught of grief, was looking extremely worried whispering what was wrong in my ear.

"Bella... dead...",I choked out, my eyes burning with the tears that would never fall. Jaspers eyes widened and he quickly raised his hand.

"Yes Mr.Cullen?", The snobby teacher said.

"Alice isnt felling very well, may I take her to the nurse", he asked politely.

The teacher studied me for a second before nodding, "Very well", he said before turning back to the board.

We quickly left the classroom. and headed for the science lab where Rosalie and Emmet were taking Biology. 

Jasper told their teacher their that there was a family emergency and they joined us in the hall. 

"Whats wrong?", Emmet asked.

"Yeah what the big "emergency" ", Rosalie said.

I explained my vision as we walked at human speed to Rosalie's convertable. They were just as shocked as I was. Emmet stayed quiet on the back seat with jasper while isat in the front with Rosalie.

"Are your sure... I mean, I just can't believe it", Rosalie said.

"Yes, I mean I never saw her name on the grave but I mean it adds up and makes sense", I replied.

"So you didnt see her name... maybe it wasnt her grave?" Rosalie ased hopefully.

"But it was definately he , she had brown hair but it was definatley her who crashed and it was her who was in a coma. I nevver saw her wake up..", I said.

"Look, I'm just saying, if you didnt see her name on the grave, maybe it wasn't hers. And, there's only one way to find out.", Rosalie said determindly.

"i guess were going back to Forks", I said sighing.

"Oh god", I said in realization, "What will we tell Edward?"

After a moment, Jasper spoke up," We won't tell him anything for now, Alice you'll have to go Forks alone, in case if we all went and he were to check in while we were gone, he would know something was up. If he does show up , it will be easier to cover up if only one of is gone.We can say you went on a shopping trip or something."

I nodded agreeing, "Ok I'll leave tonight after we talk to esme and carlisle. I'll book a flight now and I should be there by midday and once I find out what happened I'll let ye know"

"Ok its a plan", Rosalie said.

Bella POV

I had to stay overnight but was released the next day.

Dad, usually not one to hover, constantly checked on me as I catched up on homework in my room. He told me I shouldnt be so quick to start again at school again but I didnt want to have any more free time. Time meant thinking. Thinking meant tears. 

My car arrived this morning, as good as new. I inspected it while the mechanic was still here, just to make sure everything was perfect.

After a another hour or so of homeork I was finally fed up and went downstairs for something to eat.