Chapter 7

The next morning was just like any other dull, boring, rainy day in forks. I reluctantly got out of bed, immediately missing the warmth from my blankets. I went to my wardrobe and decided on what to wear for today. 

I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans and a cream blouse with a gold belt around the waist. I added a pair of creamy/nude shoes and added gold jewellery. I did my makeup and put my hair up in a bun. I quickly painted my nails and allowed them to dry before putting my books into a large cream chanel tote bag and heading downstairs for breakfast.

(A/N outfit in external link)

Once I ate I headed to school, preparing myself for anothern day of boring teachers and annoying students, *cough*mike*cough*. He was seriously annoying me. He stared at me whenever I was in his sight and it really freaked me out. 

************

After school I headed to the grocery store and picked up whatever was needed. I payed for my groceries and then went home. I was just pulling up when my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and saw it was dad. 

"Hello?", I said after pressing the answer button.

"Hey Bells, I was just ringing to let you know that Billy and Jacob are joining us for dinner, since there's a big game on tonight.", He said.

"Okay Dad, thanks for letting me know.", I said while on the inside I was dramatically groaning and sighing. 

"Okay so bells, see ya later", He said.

"Bye dad", I said and hung up. 

I got out of the car and unloaded the groceries before putting them away in their respaective places, leaving out what ever I would need for tonights meal. I decided on chicken enchilada's, which I would make from scratch. 

While the food was cooking I quickly cleaned the living room and the kitchen and then sat at the table with some homework to pass the time. 

Five minutes before Charlie was due home I put my homework away and check the food. Then I heard a two cars pulling into the driveway. 

Soon after I heard the front door opening and the sound of people chatting. 

I walked out of the kitchen to the hall to greet the Black's.

"Hey Bells, something smells good in here!", Charlie.

"Thanks dad! Hey Billy, Jacob", I sad nodding to them. 

"Hello Bella, long time no see!", Billy siad, before following dad into the living room. 

"Hey Bella", Jacob said smiling. 

The timer went off in the kitchen signalling the food was done, so I rushed in to take it out before it got burned.

I placed the dish onto a cooling rack and pulled off my oven gloves.

"Uh, do you need any help?", Jacob asked standing awkwardly at the door. 

"Well you could set the table?", I said.

"Okay". He grinned.

"Plates are in there, glasses in there and cutlery in there", I said pointed to each cupboard  before taking the salad out of the fridge. I tossed it into a bowl before placing it on the table along with the enchilada's.

Once everything was finshed I called Billy and Dad into the kitchen.  

They sat and immediately started shoveling food food into their mouths. I stared at them in shock. Jacob just shrugged and copied them. I slowly sat. They were almost halfways finished and I hadn't even started yet.