Chapter 62: Finally Back.

Zacznij od początku

"Mia can spend her time with kids like you," her sister retorted. "She doesn't belong with us anyways."

"The more I think about it... the more it pisses me off," Jayden said, his voice low but filled with venom. "Mia almost ended up dead.. because of you guys."

"The fact that you guys don't even care, pisses me off even more," Dylan added, his eyes filled with rage.

"Like I said before, I'm not trying to deal with some 14-year old's bullshit," Ian said.

"Then how about me?" Ethan finally stepped up, taking off his jacket. "I've been meaning to relieve some stress lately."

Brandon chuckled. "Oh, now you guys are fucked."

"Are you really going to do this right now?" Ian asked, scoffing.

"Ian, don't waste your time on them, we have to go home and finish up work," his sister said. "Report them to the school later."

"Oh, you're going to report us to the school?" Bianca gasped mockingly. "I'm so scared!"

"Why waste your time being surrounded by boys like some kind of whore? Don't you have algebra homework to do? Stay quiet like the other girl."

My head perked up. "What? Me?" A disbelief laugh came out of me. "I haven't been saying anything because I've been holding back. You guys almost killed my best friend and you think I'd be silent?"

The girl looked really irritated at this point. "Ian, why are we dealing with these kids right now? I have an exam. I'm leaving."

"Get in the car, Ily. We'll leave in a minute," Ian said.

"Ily," I repeated. "Such a pretty name. Too bad it doesn't suit that bitchy attitude of yours."

She stopped moving and she glared at me. "You're really getting on my nerves. I have places to be and you're really trying to start shit right now?"

Ily dropped her bag and took a step closer to me but almost immediately, I was covered by the boys.

"You touch her and I'll kill you," Brandon threatened.

"Ily, I said get in the car," Ian repeated. Ily glared at her brother before opening the door and getting in.

"I don't want to see Mia. Thinking of her as my sister disgusts me," Ian said. "She's not part of our family anymore, you do whatever the fuck you want with her. Wasting your time like this is useless."

He opened his car door and started getting in. Ethan laughed. "What, you're going to pussy out like that? I'm not fucking done with you yet."

"Why don't you go to something better with your time?" Ian said, before shutting the door and driving off.

"I was about to smash that guy's skull in," Brandon said, a disbelief laughter coming out of him.

"Where is Mia going to stay when she wakes up?" I asked, thinking about how they said she'll be kicked out.

"With us," Ethan told me, and my eyes widened. "She can stay with us."

my brothers

"Ev," Jayden whispered, bending down next to me. "Are you awake?"

I nodded, turning over and sitting up. We were all sleeping in the living room with blankets and sleeping bags all over the floor and couch besides my brothers who went to their own room. "I can't sleep."

Jayden helped me up and we walked over to the kitchen, sitting down while he turned on the dim lights. "We never got to properly talk about... my dad."