Chapter Nineteen

Começar do início

"Christa!" she squealed as she hugged me tightly. I pulled back from the hug and held her at arm's length to inspect her thoroughly.

"You look happy." I declared gleefully after I finished looking her over.

"So do you." She said with a giggle and I had to laugh with her. I linked my arm through hers and we walked the rest of the way to Logan's dorm room. Honor knocked on the door and we waited impatiently for Logan or his roommate, Lanny. I sighed with impatience and banged on the door again when no one opened it. Finally, Lanny opened the door and looked at us expectantly. I never really like Lanny because whenever I was over with Logan he spent the whole time undressing me with his eyes and being slimey. Since I had been with Colin, he had started treating me like an insect on the bottom of his shoe.

"Is Logan here?" I asked him in faux-politeness.

"Nope." He answered and then he tried to shut the door on us. Honor gasped and stuck her foot in the doorway to stop it from shutting.

"Can we wait?" Honor asked in a tone that suggested that saying no was not an option. Lanny reluctantly nodded and we walked into the main room to wait for Logan. I threw myself down on the couch and Honor gracefully at down next to me. I turned my head to see Lanny putting on a coat.

"Don't touch anything." He warned us and I lift my hand off the couch in surrender while a scowled at him. He frowned at me and left without another word. I laughed a little and turned to Honor with an excitedly grin on my lips.

"So, tell me!" I ordered her and she got comfortable in the seat. She was about to launch into the story of her proposal when we heard the key in the lock and we both looked towards the door.

"I think I have a paper over –"we heard Logan say as he came into the room with Rory behind him.

"Well! Look how long you make a girl wait for you!" Honor said in greeting and I giggled at her trying to guilt her brother. Logan froze where he was and looked at the blonde haired beauty sitting next to me on the couch.

"Honor!" Logan cried excitedly.

"Do you really think you're worth it?" I asked him teasingly and he gave me a sarcastic smile while Honor and I chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" Logan asked his sister.

"Apparently begging for some affection!" she answered him and then she stood up from her spot on the couch. Logan came over to her, now standing near the couch and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. I chuckled at Logan's show of affection because it was such a rare occurrence. "It is so good to see you." Honor admitted with a chuckle as she hugged her brother tightly.

"You too!" Logan said to her with a huge grin.

"Listen, Logan. Maybe I should go." I heard Rory say and I felt bad about not remembering her being there. I jumped up off the couch and walked over to her.

"Hi, sweetie." I said to her cheerfully as I wrapped her in my arms in greeting. I noticed that she was kind of stiff so I frowned as I pulled away.

"What? Oh, sorry, God. Rory, this is my sister Honor. Honor, Rory Gilmore." Logan introduced them to each other and Honor's eyes went wide in recognition. I had mentioned my twin sister numerous times to Honor over the years. Rory relaxed next to me and I realised that she thought Honor was one of Logan's random sluts.

"Sister? Really? Oh. Well, it's nice to meet you." Rory said brightly to the older blonde girl.

"It's nice to meet you too." Honor said politely. "I've heard a lot about from Christa."