Chapter Fifteen

"When are you coming home? I'm bored." I complained into the phone. I was lying on my bed attempting to finish a paper due for my business class.

"I'll be home before you know it." Colin informed to me with a laugh through the phone. I sighed softly and rolled over onto my back to look up at the ceiling. I thought occurred to me and smirked to myself. I sighed again dramatically.

"I'm just so lonely." I told him, my voice hinting seductively.

"That's not fair." He groaned and I smiled coyly to myself.

"What's not fair is you leaving me here alone. My bed is cold." I complained with a pout that he couldn't see. "But I'm so, so hot."

"Teek...." Colin moaned and I smiled happily to myself. "Why are doing this to me?"

"Maybe you'll think hard before going off gallivanting with Logan and Finn again anytime soon." I told him with a smirk.

"Oh, I definitely will. Maybe the next trip should be just you and me." Colin said suggestively and I grinned.

"But where would we go?" I asked innocently. He chuckled at me and I could picture the smirk on his face.

"Somewhere that you have to wear a bikini." He told me and I laughed out loud but nodded in agreement.

"Only if you agree to rub sun tan lotion on my back." I said coyly and he groaned again. I laughed at him and was about to say something else when I heard chattering in the main room. I frowned in confusion and hopped off the bed. I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it inch. Mom, Paris and Doyle were standing near the front door to the door.

"Although we're having sex three or four times a week, so apparently the sexual aspects of our relationship are crystal freaking clear." I heard Paris explained to my mother and I grimaced because I didn't want to know the aspects of Paris and Doyle's sex life.

"Paris, I beg you." Doyle begged her from his spot on the couch.

"Is Rory or Christa here? 'Cause I could wait outside, or –"Mom said uncomfortably.

"I'm making you uncomfortable." Paris stated of obvious.

"Yes." Doyle answered her and Paris turned to him and glowered.

"Her. Not you." Paris snapped at him and stepped back into my room and shut the door. I backed over to the bed and sat end on the end of the bed and sighed.

"I have to go save my mother from Paris and Doyle." I explained to Colin with a defeated sigh.

"Poor Lorelai. Better go save her from the interrogation." Colin agreed with a laugh.

"I'll talk to you later." I told him.

"Call me if you get bored." He responded before I hung up the phone.

"Christa! Are you here?" I heard Mom call loudly and I smirked to myself as I went to my closet to find a jacket that matched my outfit.

"Yeah, I'm just getting my coat!" I called back to her.

"Ah! Can I watch?" she pleaded and I laughed to myself.

"Oh, is Paris out there?" I asked innocently even though I knew the answer.

"She sure is."

"Come on in." I told her as I slipped on my high heels. Mom practically came running into my room then and I chuckled at her as I walked over to the vanity mirror to fix my lipstick.

"Sorry, I thought she and Doyle were indisposed." I apologised with a grimace.

"No, no, plenty of disposal going on. So I notice you told Paris about my breakup." Mom said pointedly and I held up my hands in surrender.