Chapter Nineteen

I was tired from the flight back from Cabo. After the fight between me and Addison, no one was practically up to partying and some of us had classes so we headed back early. I was walking out of class and towards the coffee cart where I was meeting Colin when my cell phone started ringing. I reached into my pocket, while trying to balance a handful of books, and clumsily held the phone up to my ear without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered tiredly as I continued walking, balancing the phone between my ear and my shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" someone on the other end of the phone squealed happily and I grimaced and held the phone away so that I could check the caller ID. I smiled when I saw who it was because they were one of my best friends.

"Honor?" I asked the person on the other end of the phone call. I spotted Colin walking towards me with two coffee cups in hand and smiled at him. He reached me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before taking the books out of my hand and trading me the coffee.

"Yeah, it's me." Honor confirmed, sounding out of breath from all the screaming. Colin and I walked over to an empty table in the courtyard and sat down.

"What's with all the screaming? Most people just say 'hello'. Some pirates say 'ahoy'." I joked with her as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Josh proposed!" she explained and then squealed happily and I joined in, which made Colin look at me in question.

"Josh proposed." I whispered to him and he smiled and nodded in understanding.

"Tell her congratulations and to tell Josh that I expect an invite to the bachelor party." Colin said to me and I chuckled at him before returning my attention to Honor.

"Colin says congratulations and to let Josh know that he expects an invite to the bachelor party." I informed Honor and I could hear her laugh through the phone.

"I will." She agreed immediately.

"Well, come on, tell me all about the proposal!" I urged her excitedly.

"I'm actually in the neighbourhood. Do you want to do lunch?"

"Absolutely. I want to the rock on your finger."

"Great. Meet me at Logan's room? I'm going to tell him in person and beg him to come to family dinner with me when I break the news."

"You and Josh have been together for three years now! I think they knew this was coming." I pointed out to her with a laugh.

"I think they were hoping one of us would die in a car accident and it wouldn't matter." She said drily.

"See, now I can't tell if you're joking or not."

"Me neither." She told me with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Alright, I'm heading to Logan's room now, Honor." I said to her and then hung up the phone. I sighed and turned to Colin with a smile. "I'm going to lunch with Honor."

"That's good. I know that you've missed her." he said to me and I laughed at the state.

"Yeah, alright, I'll see you later." I said to him as I stood up from my seat. He nodded and I bent over to kiss him soundly.

"I'll see you later. I love you." He said softly as I pulled away and I smiled, still not used to hearing those words come out of his mouth.

"I love you too." I told him as I kissed him again lightly and started walking away. I waved goodbye as I walked around the corner to Logan's dorm room. I saw a familiar blonde head of hair just outside the door and picked up the pace. "Honor!" I called out as I got closer and my friend turned around when she heard me. I practically flew into her arms and wrapped her in a hug. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around me as well.