Chapter Sixteen

I was lying on my back on Colin's bed watching him pack for his skiing trip. I sighed sadly and rolled over onto my stomach. Colin turned to look at me and grinned when I pouted at him. He walked over to me and sat next to me on the bed.

"Don't look so sad. I'll see you soon, Teek." He said to me as I sat up next to him. I put an arm around his shoulders and straddled him.

"I know that. But I'm still going to miss you." I told him honestly as he put his hands on my hips to help me balance. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his neck.

"I'm going to miss you too." He agreed and I moved up to kiss his lips hungrily.

"I can't believe you're going skiing for Spring Break. What is wrong with you?" I asked him teasingly as I nibbled his earlobe.

"What's wrong with skiing? I thought you wanted to go to Switzerland on our trip?"

"Spring Break is meant to be about beaches. Cabo! Florida!" I exclaimed unbelievingly. "It's a stereotype for a reason."

"Beaches for Spring Break?" he asked me incredulously and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Talk about overrated."

"You still owe me that trip but now I'm thinking Maui, not Switzerland." I informed him and he grinned and nodded in agreement.

"I'm okay with that. Beaches equal bikinis."

"For me or you?" I asked jokingly and he just kissed me after shaking his head at my sense of humour. We made out for a bit before I stood up suddenly.

"What the hell?" Colin asked, confused as I moved towards the door. I looked back over at him still on the bed and gave him a saucy grin.

"That was just something to remind you what you have to lose if you do something or someone stupid on your trip." I told him gleefully as I skipped out of the room. I laughed to myself when I heard him groan behind me. I was nearly to the front door of Colin and Finn's dorm when I squealed in surprise because someone grabbed me around the waist. I giggled as Colin kissed the back of my neck and dragged me backwards towards the bedroom.

_____________________

Rory and I had decided to stay in Stars Hollow with Mom for the weekend. Since Logan and Colin were both off skiing, Rory and I had the weekend free. We walked in the front door and I chuckled at Rory, who was carrying numerous bags of laundry. She was bringing them home to wash them because she was low on money. I had offered her some cash but she only said that she needed to do this on her own.

"Hello!" I called out to Mom as we entered the house.

"Kitchen!" I heard Mom answer me and I headed in that direction with Rory following me more slowly.

"Ow! Rat bastard!" Rory cried when she tripped on one of the bags and I laughed at her but then tried to cover it up when she glared at me.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked in concern from the kitchen. I continued to the kitchen while Rory tried to untangle herself from the laundry bags. I entered the kitchen and ran at Mom. She pulled me into a hug and before I could greet her, Rory called out from the hallway.

"Give me a hand!" Rory asked us loudly. Mom and I started clapping at the same time and grinned at each other. Rory entered the kitchen, dragging several large laundry bags behind her. "Okay, Bob Hope's laughing in heaven, but I'm not."

"Bob Hope got into heaven?" I asked them with a frown.

"Please grab a bag." Rory pleaded with us and Mom went over to help her while I sat down at the table.

"This cannot all be laundry." Mom stated unbelievingly and I smirked at her.

"It's all laundry." I told him with a chuckle.