Chapter Twenty Four

Colin and I were sitting on the couch together in our new apartment. I was wearing only his t-shirt and he was wrapped in a comforter from our bedroom. Mom and I had spent a week shopping, picking out all the furniture and detailing it to Colin and my taste. He pressed a kiss to my temple as I smiled into his chest. We had only just moved into the penthouse apartment and were christening every room in our new home. I sighed as I stood up from my comfortable position on the couch. I put my arms above my head and stretched as Colin watched me lovingly. I smirked down at him and he just smiled back at me.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"I'm getting some Gatorade. We still have rooms to christen." I said slyly with a smirk and he chuckled at me but nodded in agreement.

"You should probably get me one too then."

"Coming right up." I said with a wink as I walked over to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Gatorade for us to share. I sauntered back over to the couch and sat down next to Colin with a sigh. I handed him the bottle and kissed his lips softly.

"Thank you." He said as he opened the bottle and took a sip before handing it to me.

"You're welcome." I said as I took a sip and then put the bottle on the coffee table. I pulled my leg up under me and grabbed the edge of the comforter that was covering Colin and used it to cover me as well. "I missed this." I admitted to my boyfriend softly.

"Me too." He agreed as he pressed a kiss to my bare shoulder.

"Oh, so you, Logan, and Finn didn't do a lot of cuddling in Europe?" I teased him with a smirk.

"Nah, mostly just hand-holding."

"So is there any official record of this trip, or was all evidence confiscated at the airport?" I asked him, only half joking.

"I got pictures." He told me with a chuckle and I perked up.

"Yeah? Can I see?" I begged him as I bounced up and down a little in anticipation.

"Hand me that." He said as he pointed to his bag that was near the side of the couch. I immediately reached down and grabbed the bag to hand to him. "Now, you realize if I show you mine, you have to show me yours." He said as he grabbed his cell phone out of the bag that I handed him.

"You saw mine about five minutes ago, mister." I joked with smirk.

"Oh, I hate it when you work blue." He teased me and I laughed at him as he fiddled with his phone. He held it up for me to see and I leaned in close to get a good look at it. "Okay. Here's Harrison sleeping on the train."

"Uh huh..."

"And here's Finn shoving carrot sticks up Harrison's nose as Harrison sleeps on the train."

"Very mature." I said with giggle.

"We try. This is Gloucestershire, England..."

"It's pretty."

"...where we attended the famous Gloucestershire Cheese-Rolling festival, a time-honoured tradition where brave men, such as myself, climb to the top of a hill with a large wheel of cheese, and then proceed push it and run after it as it rolls all the way down."

"Shut up. Why would you commit that to film?" I asked as I laughed at him. I took the phone off of him and continue to look through the photos.

"That's me, that's Logan, that's Finn, and that is the cheese." Colin said as he pointed to the photo.

"So if you beat your cheese to the bottom of the hill, are you disqualified, or do you win?" I asked him curiously.

"There are no winners or losers in the Gloucestershire Cheese-Rolling festival."