Chapter 5

All eyes fell on Y/N, and she froze for a moment. One of the males with dark hair, who was wearing a baseball cap spoke up. "Is that the stupid witness from earlier?" Y/N recognised his voice from when she was pulled out of the car and couldn't see anything. Entering the room next to Hyunjin, the girl decided to answer. After all, Hyunjin told her to introduce herself. "I am. My name is Y/N."

"Oh, I see. Well, nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Han." The dark haired boy spoke, giving a small smile before introducing the rest of the gang. "This is Lee Know, Seungmin, Yongbok, and you've met I.N and Changbin." Han looked between Y/N and Hyunjin. "So...why is she here?"

"Chan recruited her. She's one of us now, you don't need to use our alias' around her." Hyunjin spoke up, pausing for a moment before continuing. "Her training starts in the morning. Apparently I'm her main trainer, but you guys are nice enough to help out, right?" Hyunjin looked around the group of guys sitting on the three couches in front of him and Y/N. Moving forward, he went to the sofa with Felix and Seungmin, sitting between them and sinking into it.

Felix noticed that Y/N was still just standing awkwardly by the door and motioned for her to come and sit with them. "Come join us. You might as well, you'll be living here now. No need to feel awkward around us." The other blonde boy smiled, his thick Australian accent sticking out straight away. In total, Y/N noticed that there were 3 blonde males, 4 dark brown haired males, and one male with light brown hair. "My alias for outside is Yongbok, but within the gang I go by Felix. So you can call me Felix. Lee Know goes by Minho, and Bang Chan goes by Chan. The rest, well it's just nicknames for them." He was trying to help the woman feel more comfortable, as he understood that she was nervous and probably felt uncomfortable.

"Oh, thank you..." Y/N trailed off, slowly shuffling towards the sofa and taking a seat next to the boys. The rest had looked away from her now, just accepting that she was part of the team without any further questions. It was probably good that they didn't ask her much, she wasn't sure how to talk to these people yet. They all seemed so cold to her before, but with each other they were chatty, calm, smiley, and actually seemed friendly. Even Hyunjin seemed to act nicer now. Though, Y/N wouldn't get too comfortable yet. She still had to learn to trust that these boys wouldn't hurt her, and get to know them. Already she was beginning to regret what she had signed up for, but it was better than dying, right?

After staying sat with the boys, and observing them for a bit, Y/N did try to get involved in their conversation a little. It was hard though, they mainly spoke about what they needed to do, or their plans for the weekend. It got so late, that Y/N was struggling to stay awake on the couch. "Hey, you can go to bed if you're tired." I.N spoke up, before standing from where he was sat with Changbin. "I'll show you where your room is." Nodding, Y/N also stood up, following I.N out of the room and back down the hall towards the main lobby.

"Did Chan tell you what your role will be?" The light brown haired male asked as he glanced over his shoulder at the girl following him. Y/N nodded, giving a slight hum before answering. "He said I'd be a seducer." The young woman bit her lip, chewing on it before rubbing the back of her neck as she continued. "Honestly, I'm not sure if I will be cut out for it, for this whole mafia thing, not just the seducer role."

There wasn't another word spoken, I.N just simply looked away. It seemed as though he wasn't sure what to say, or how to comfort the girl. As they reached the stairs, Y/N was able to take in the glare of the chandelier that was reflecting on the marble. When I.N and Y/N were almost at the top of the stairs, the girl heard someone running after them. "Wait! Y/N, do you know where the training room is?" It was one of the brown haired males, his puppy-like eyes watching her from the bottom of the stairs as she replied back to him. "Oh. No, I don't. Hyunjin just took me to meet you all."

"Asshole, how was he expecting you to find your way there?" The male laughed a little, finding it funny that he would be able to tease the tall blonde later with forgetting to show the girl where she would need to go. Seungmin climbed the stairs, and took the girls wrist gently, pulling her down a couple of stairs so that they could view the hall on the left. "You see that first door on the left? That's where I keep all the medicine, the training room is four doors down from there, but it's on the right. Fourth door on the right. Will you remember that?" Seungmin looked to the girls face and smiled gently. Y/N nodded "yeah, I should be able to remember that. Thank you. Seungmin, right?"

"You can call me Minnie, it's what the others call me when we aren't out doing jobs." The male let go of her wrist and allowed her to return back to I.N, so she could go rest. With that, he gave a small wave to say goodnight to her, and headed back down the stairs to go back to the others. I.N continued to lead Y/N to the spare room.

The two took the right turn at the end of the corridor on the left of the stairs, and I.N stopped in front of a door at the end. "Sorry, it's not much. You can decorate it however you want." He mumbled quietly as he opened the door. There was a basic mattress on the floor, with a wooden table and chair in the corner. That was all there was. Y/N supposed that Bang Chan was going to get people to buy her some more furniture, like a wardrobe for whatever clothes he would get. Maybe possibly something to decorate her walls, or she would have to buy that herself. That was fine too. "It's fine, I know you guys weren't expecting anyone new to show up."

I.N turned on his heel without saying anything more and walked away, leaving Y/N to get settled into her very bare room. The young woman sighed, closing the door and moving over to the mattress on the floor. They didn't even have a bed frame for her, it was literally just a mattress. She was not going to sleep much, but she needed to sleep soon or she wouldn't be up early enough for her to get to the training room in time.

Slumping on top of the mattress, Y/N lay back, her hands behind her head to act as a pillow, and curled up to slowly try sleeping. It took her a long time, and countless of times tossing and turning, before she eventually slipped into a deep sleep.