Chapter 27

As soon as Y/N left the bathroom, she was able to see the panic of all the citizens in the restaurant. Bullets were being sprayed everywhere, some people dropping to the floor as they were shot. A bullet hit the wall next to her head and she began to run through the crowd of people, her hands covering her head as more bullets were flying around her. Y/N was looking for the boys, but during all the commotion and panic, she wasn't able to find them in the restaurant.

"Look out!" She heard a warning yell, before she was roughly tackled to the floor and bullets hit the wall where she had just been standing. In that moment, she hadn't realised who had yelled out the warning and tackled her to the floor. She was just thankful of whoever was holding her head down so the bullets didn't hit her. The voice spoke up again, a familiar chuckle coming from the man who had saved her from being shot.

"Fancy seeing you here." Jimin spoke loud enough for Y/N to hear. Y/N looked at him, a look of confusion spreading across her face for a second before she smiled gently at the familiar blue haired boy to thank him. Hyunjin had told her that this man was part of the gang they were against. If that was true why had Jimin stopped her from getting shot? Even if he thought she was just a regular citizen, surely he wouldn't care if he was that bad?

Jimin noticed that the girl was deep in thought, it was almost as if he could see what she was thinking. His plan had worked, she was starting to doubt what the gang had told her. Starting to think that there was more than one Jimin, and they were mistaken. The only issue now was trying to pull her to somewhere safer before the plan came to an end. After all, Jungkook and V would be out of bullets soon. He just had to keep acting like he was trying to help her. "Come on, we can't stay lay here." The blue haired male grabbed Y/N's wrist, pulling her to her feet before dragging her through the commotion.

He stopped for a moment, ducking as a bullet whizzed past him, all part of the act, Jungkook and V were skilled gunmen. They wouldn't actually hit him. The male's head frantically looked around, as if looking for a place to 'hide' from the shooting. Y/N just followed as he pulled her through doors to the back of the restaurant. After Jimin had pulled the young woman far enough away from the commotion inside the restaurant, to a safer place, he let go of her wrist and started steadying his breathing.

Y/N just watched him, still thinking about what Hyunjin had told her. However, she stopped thinking when Jimin flashed her that sparkling smile again. He asked her a question which threw her off guard. "Since we are both here, I wanted to ask you. You told me you wanted to meet one day, but then I couldn't get hold of you after the call abruptly ended. I was worried about you, did something happen?" He was a good actor, his flashy smile and kind-looking eyes helped him with that.

"Oh, sorry, I...think my friend thought you were someone that you aren't, so they blocked your number. They thought you were my ex." Y/N lied, squinting her eyes slightly as she studied his reaction to the first part of her answer. Either this man was extremely good at acting and keeping calm, or he was genuinely a different Jimin to who Hyunjin had meant. He showed no reaction to her saying her friend thought he was someone he wasn't. Maybe Hyunjin was wrong, maybe the Jimin that Hyunjin thought she was calling was elsewhere, with his gang.

Jimin shrugged off her answer, before pulling his phone out. "Ah well. That's understandable. I don't suppose, since you obviously know I'm not your ex, you could unblock my number? Bit of a bad time to be asking, with what's going on out there..." he motioned to the door, before looking back at Y/N and smiling again. "But it was nice when I was able to talk to you, Princess."

Y/N wasn't sure. Hyunjin could've been mistaken, and this guy genuinely seems like a normal guy, but she still wasn't sure. It seemed likely that Hyunjin was mistaken, so Y/N nodded, smiling at Jimin. "Sure. I'm sorry, my friend just doesn't want me speaking to my exes." Y/N continued her story up, to which Jimin just hummed in understanding. While it came across like he was humming in understanding of her lie, he was actually humming because he knew exactly why her 'friend' didn't want her speaking to him. The blue haired male watched as she unblocked his number, a small smirk forming on his lips before it dropped so the young woman wouldn't see it.

The screams began to die down, and so did the bullets. This was Jimin's cue to leave, before her gang came and saw him with her. If they were to see him, they would be able to clear up with her that he was the Jimin they had warned her about. "You should hide, and stay hidden until it's safe. I'm going to go out there and see what's going on, I'll try and get outside to get a view of the situation from there and call the cops." He lied through his teeth, before placing his hands on Y/N's shoulders and looking into her eyes. "Be careful, okay?" Y/N mumbled to him, and he nodded, his smile reappearing one last time before he quickly hugged her. Surprisingly, the hug was actually nice, despite it all being part of his façade.

After the short, gentle hug, Jimin ran towards the doors to the restaurant and disappeared. Y/N walked backwards, holding onto the side, before crouching down behind a counter and hiding. Her eyes were fixed on the door, the bullets on the other side stopping completely. Y/N gave it a few minutes to make sure they wouldn't start up again, before she slowly crept towards the door. Her hand shakily reaching for the handle, before she pulled the door open. Y/N held her breath and looked out to the main floor of the restaurant. There were many dead bodies scattered across the floor, and the surviving people were hiding under tables and in booths.

"Y/N!" Y/N whipped her head in the direction of someone calling her name, before she hurried over to where the boys were running towards her. They met in the middle, Han wrapping his arms around her tightly. "Jesus fucking Christ, thank god you're alright! You never came back from the bathroom, we thought they had shot you!"

"Who were the attackers? It started when I was in the bathroom, so I didn't see anything. I managed to run and hide in the back." She motioned to the direction she had come from, before looking at everyone in the group. Y/N was thankful they were all okay. They must've taken cover under a table like most of the survivors from the attack.

"We don't know. We couldn't see their face, in fact...we couldn't see them. The commotion was so wild, the panic in the restaurant as everyone tried running around to hide, nobody was able to see who was shooting the place up." The Australian boy of the gang answered Y/N, everyone looking at him as he spoke. When Felix was done talking, all nine of them started to leave the restaurant. They all agreed that they just needed to leave, get back to their mansion.

Hyunjin caught Y/N looking around at all the dead bodies, before putting his hand on her back and slowly leading her out the front door of the restaurant. He didn't want her to get too upset about everyone that had died. It was always horrible to see normal citizens dying in such a way, even for him and the other boys. But they were more used to seeing it, so they didn't really show any emotion when they saw normal everyday people getting their lives taken from them.

Y/N was surprisingly calm though, the dead bodies weren't affecting her as much as she thought they would. Maybe it was because she had killed someone that same week, and watched them die in front of her. Whatever the reason, Y/N just glanced up at Hyunjin and walked with him.

The gang left the restaurant just as sirens started to approach, getting louder the closer they got. Bang Chan led the gang away from the sirens, towards where they had parked their car, out of sight from everyone. Y/N's last thought before getting in the car was about how Jimin must have been the one to call the cops. She would message him later to make sure he had got away safely.