Chapter 11

About a week had passed, Hyunjin's wrist had fully healed up. Y/N was back to being trained by him, and was able to use a gun thanks to Felix's training. She was also more comfortable around the gang members, and had started to build up small bonds with the majority of them. There were still moments where she did feel awkward, or nervous, and times where they were strict with her and seemed cold-hearted, but that would probably happen often until the day she has a strong bond with them like they have with each other.

Y/N had learned quite a lot in the last week. Her shooting skills had also improved. Of course, her accuracy was still an issue, but it was improving more each time she practiced. Hyunjin had almost finished her with combat training, there were only a few more defence tips she needed to learn. Learning on the job was also good, there was only so much she could be trained without actual experience.

Today was different though, Y/N walked into the training room and was met with something she didn't expect to be hearing. "We aren't going to be doing the last of your combat training today." Hyunjin stated blankly, swiftly moving towards the woman who had just entered the room before taking her wrist gently and pulling her to the centre of the room. "Today, I will begin your training on your assigned role. Unfortunately, I do have to train you on seducing at some point." The blonde male pulled a face, clearly not wanting to train her in this area.

Y/N honestly didn't want to be trained by him either, not on how to be a good seducer. "Could I not just learn as I go?" The girl asked, making it clear to Hyunjin that she didn't want him to train her, just has he had made it clear to her that he didn't want to train her. Unfortunately for her, Hyunjin shook his head, and she let out a sigh of defeat. "Don't worry, you won't need to have much skill if you dress in revealing outfits. Most guys in the other gangs pay good money for women to fuck them, I'm sure they won't even suspect a thing if a woman in revealing clothes tries to flirt with them. They'll be too blind-sighted by the view they get." He chuckled, before grabbing the girls waist and pulling her closer to him.

"When acting like you are wanting to seduce someone, you have to seem interested. Get as close as you can to them." He mumbled quietly, leaning close into the girls ear. She felt the hairs on her neck stand up as the warmth of his breath hit her ear. Y/N placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away gently, acknowledging what he had just told her. However, he grabbed her wrist and let his hand trail up her arm. Y/N visibly stiffened, a shudder going down her spine as his hand fell down her spine and lay to rest on her lower back. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything you're not comfortable with yet." The tall male smiled gently at the girl, before removing his hand and stepping away.

"We definitely need to work on your interaction techniques though. Even if you feel uncomfortable, you can't be so visibly stiff. It will be obvious that you are just acting, it will be easier for them to pick you off. I know it's hard, but I'll do what I can to help. This whole seducing role mainly relies on you though, I can only teach you so much." He was genuinely trying to be kind to her in this situation. Hyunjin knew how uncomfortable it can be to first get into the seducing role, but he knew that once Y/N was used to it, and when she got the hang of it, she would be able to pull it off.

"I'll try my best, I'll try not to let you down." Y/N seemed confident, even if she wasn't really confident. The young woman did hope that she would be able to do a good job though. After all, it was only flirting, right? Just some small talk and seductive tones, maybe some seductive actions, to find out secrets of the enemy gangs. Y/N was aware that sometimes she would be asked to do something extra like try to pickpocket something important. Bang Chan had already gone through with her the role of the seducer in the last week. It was only during the last week that she realised what her assigned role truly included.

Thankfully, the training Hyunjin was able to give her, was just how to talk with a seductive tone. How to act interested even if she wasn't. It was basically a drama lesson, and she used to enjoy drama lessons when she was a high school student. Out of all of the training Y/N had done so far, strangely she found the seducer role training to be the easiest. Probably because it only required acting, rather than actually requiring the skills of aiming and fast reflexes.

Another hour went by of Hyunjin teaching Y/N about how to act if she was needing to use her role on a mission, and she was taking to it really well. Y/N had managed to get into the role of a seducer and it gave her the boost of confidence she needed to feel more comfortable, both in the group and in her role. "Okay, I think I'm ready to act out a small scenario..." Y/N trailed off when she saw Hyunjin raising his eyebrow. He seemed shocked that she was ready so soon to try out a scenario, but was impressed with how eager she was.

Nodding his head, Hyunjin stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Alright, let's start, but feel free to stop at any point you feel uncomfortable." He kindly stated, before watching as Y/N walked towards him. The confidence in her body language radiated off her as she walked, she had learned so much in such a short space of time. "Hello, sir. Mind if I join you?" Y/N started the scenario off strong, a small smirk on her lips as she allowed herself to fall completely into the seductive role.

After their short scenario was over, Y/N glanced over to Hyunjin, who lifted his hands and gave her a short and quick applause. "Very good. Impressive. I don't think you really need much training in this area, just throw on something nice, and make sure you act like that during an actual mission. As long as you don't fuck that up, then everything will be perfectly fine."

"Thanks." Y/N laughed slightly, before pointing to the door. "I can go now, right?" Hyunjin nodded to answer her question, but made his way over to the door before Y/N did. They both exited the training room and Hyunjin headed to the living room while Y/N headed up the stairs to get changed into some more comfortable clothing.

In the living room, Hyunjin met up with Seungmin. "Hey buddy." The puppy eyed male beamed at the tall blonde. "How'd it go?" Seungmin let his eyes follow Hyunjin as the blonde paced across the room before taking a seat opposite him.

"She definitely will be good in her role. I don't know how Bang Chan chooses the best roles for people by just a glance at them, but he chose the perfect role for her. Any other role, she would've been fucking awful at." The blonde joked, chuckling before leaning forwards. His elbows rested on his knees and his hands clasped together as he kept his voice low while talking to Seungmin. "At this rate, I think she will be ready to join us on our next mission. Of course, that is Bang Chan's call to make. But I do believe she will be ready. She's already almost finished learning everything I can possibly teach her without her actually experiencing it. For example, fighting one of our enemies."

Seungmin continued to nod while Hyunjin was talking. He understood everything the blonde was saying. "Jinnie, I think you're right. She's a fast learner, and I'm sure everyone can see it. Our enemies won't know what hit them."

Shortly after Seungmin had finished his sentence, Bang Chan walked in the room. His Australian accent filled the room as he spoke to the two sitting alone in there. "Alright, you two. I've already told the others, but I want us to do something this weekend. There's a rich man visiting the city, let's rob him."