Chapter 26

While Bang Chan's gang were sitting in the restaurant, ordering whatever food and drinks they wanted, RM was leading his gang to the jewellery store. "Alright, once we are done with this we need to blend into the crowd. Pick somewhere busy and hide there for a few hours. We will have to separate, so we aren't found so easily if we are seen, but we will meet up again in a few hours. Alright?" At his orders, his gang nodded. Jungkook brought a rock down onto the lock of the jewellery store, watching it clatter to the concrete floor. As soon as the door opened, alarms started ringing. They hadn't successfully disabled the security alarms like they thought they had.

"Shit. Go go go! Grab whatever you can!" RM yelled at his gang, before all 7 of them rushed into the store and started looting the shelves. There was a small crowd of onlookers forming outside the store. Luckily for the gang inside, because it was so dark, they couldn't see in to be able to identify any of the robbers, but that didn't mean Suga wanted to hurry up and get out. After stuffing their bags with whatever they could find, rings, necklaces, earrings, everything, the gang hurried out through the back door of the store. As soon as they were out, they dumped the bags somewhere in a ditch they had prepared beforehand, where they knew the stolen goods wouldn't be found, before splitting off to blend in with the busy crowds.

Suga and J-hope went towards a casino, RM and Jin ran to a supermarket, V and Jungkook headed to a cinema and Jimin ended up alone in a restaurant nearby. Even though Jimin was alone, he wasn't nervous about anyone seeing him. As soon as he walked into the restaurant, a waiter came towards him and showed him to a table. This allowed him to catch his breath, sort himself out, and pull out his phone to find out where the rest of his group were. It wasn't unusual on this side of the city for people to be dining alone, so he decided to order himself a pint of beer. This would help him even more in blending in.

While observing the crowds, drinking his beer as he did so, he noticed someone that he was sure he recognised. Jimin finished off his glass before shifting in his seat, leaning across his table slightly to get a better view of the person only a few feet ahead of him. "Huh...so you're here too..." the blue haired male mumbled to himself, a small smirk appearing on his lips as he pulled his phone out to get a photo of who was nearby. After taking a few photos, he sent one of them to his gangs chat, captioning the image with 'look who's here.'

Y/N was not aware of the male nearby, who was now talking with his group about someone to come from where they were hiding and speak to her. Jimin would have approached, if it wasn't for the fact that he knew the girl now knew about him. Unless he could play it off somehow? There's bound to be more than one 'Jimin' in the country, right? After contemplating it for a while, and watching the girl in silence, he rose up from his seat. He would approach her, and speak to her. It was only when he had stood up, and was able to see the whole table more clearly, that he noticed she wasn't alone. She was with them, the enemy. So it was true, she was part of them. This only made Jimin's smirk grow wider, but he sat back down and messaged his gang with the information he had just found out. Now there was confirmation that she was with them, nothing would be able to stop RM from sending the threat and the fact they know about her.

The only problem Jimin faced, was how he would be able to approach the girl ever again now. Of course, he could play it off that he couldn't understand why she had blocked him, and get inside her head. However, would that truly work? Even if it did, would he be able to get a moment alone with her? Without one of Bang Chan's members being around?

The waiter came to the table to check on Jimin, but Jimin just sent him away again. He didn't need any food, or anymore drink. He just needed to wait for an opening, a time where the girl would be alone. Or, better yet, a time where the whole gang would leave. So he could follow them.

His phone started ringing, and he looked down to see V's name on the screen. "Hey..." he muttered as he answered the call. V started rambling on the other end, about the situation that Jimin was in. V seemed to be more worried that Jimin would be seen by the other gang rather than be focused on a plan for what Jimin could do. The blue haired male cut his best friend off, speaking down the phone with boredom. "Calm the fuck down, V. They haven't seen me, they're all drinking. If they were paying attention, they would've seen me when I entered. I'm not going to be seen. Just..." the male trailed off, a sudden idea popping into his head.

"Hey, you're with someone right?" Jimin waited for the response from his friend, before he heard Jungkook say hello on the other end. In that moment, he knew that he was on loud speaker. Perfect. "Alright, both of you listen closely. I have an idea..."

Once the male was done explaining his idea, he exchanged goodbyes with V and Jungkook before putting his phone away. Now all he had to do was wait for the plan to go into motion.

Y/N finished her fourth glass of wine, while the boys were finishing their fifth alcoholic drink. Well, not all of them. I.N had only had one drink. He had to stay under the limit so he would be able to safely drive everyone back to their mansion. Luckily, these men took their alcohol well, so they weren't even acting drunk. In fact, it almost fooled Y/N with how sober they seemed. They had all finished their meals, which were all the same sort of thing. Steak, chips, burgers, some pasta. It was actually nice to have a decent meal with these men.

Shortly after finishing her wine, Y/N ordered a cocktail. Hyunjin looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "Aren't you getting tipsy yet?" He asked, to which Y/N just shook her head. It wasn't a complete lie, she wasn't feeling the alcohol enough to be tipsy, but she was definitely starting to feel it hit her. While she was waiting for her drink, she realised that she needed to go to the toilet.

"I'll be right back." She spoke to the boys, loud enough so they could hear her over the noise from the restaurant. Hyunjin moved out of the way for her to get past before sitting back down and watching her walk to the bathroom. "Hey, she's only going to piss. You don't need to watch where she walks all the time just because she's one of us now." Han joked.

"You never know who could be watching though, Han." Hyunjin stated blankly, before returning his attention to his drink sitting in front of him. He grabbed the glass and tilted it back, finishing whatever was left in it.

Meanwhile, Y/N had made it to the bathroom. There were a couple of other girls in there touching up their makeup. When they both offered Y/N a smile, she smiled back and disappeared into a stall. When she emerged from it, one of the girls had already left. "Hey." The remaining girl spoke as she applied lip gloss to her lips.

Y/N nodded to say hi back, approaching the sink to wash her hands. "You're the girl with those hotties, at the back, right?" The woman beside Y/N spoke. Y/N side-glanced the girl, honestly not sure if the stranger had been mistaken or not. Y/N did admit to herself that the boys she was in a gang with were attractive, but that was her opinion. She wasn't sure if this girl viewed them the same, or if they had even been seen. "I guess so." Y/N replied with a soft smile.

The stranger put away her lip gloss and turned to fully face Y/N. "You're lucky, and you're also gorgeous. No doubt one of them are your boyfriend?" Y/N shook her head at the question, explaining that they were just friends. Without going into detail of course. The girl looked stunned, and opened her mouth to speak. However, before she could say anything, a gunshot rang out, and screams were coming from the restaurant outside the toilets.

Y/N and the woman both snapped their head to the door, where screams were getting progressively louder as more gunshots sounded. "Climb out the window, and run fast." Y/N said suddenly to the woman, who looked terrified. The woman nodded and instantly started climbing on the side, opening the small window and pulling herself out. Once Y/N was sure the stranger had got out of the bathroom window safely, the young girl left in the bathroom ran to the door, instantly reaching and grabbing the handle. She had to find out what was going on out there.