The First Chaos Emerald

Start from the beginning

Gamma: *scanns CapeBoy with his green sensors* SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG CREATED BY PROFESSOR GERALD ROBOTNIK. ONE FILE AS SERVING THE EGGMAN EMPIRE.

CapeBoy: - he thinks i am shadow ? -

Gamma: ALSO ONE FILE AS REBELLING NOW CONSIDERED PRIORITY-ONE STATUS. SURPRISINGLY GULLIBLE FOR MY TRACKS-IN-THE-SNOW-TRAP.

CapeBoy: *lowers his hands again* So you think i am shadow ?

Gamma: ARENT YOU SHADOW ?

CapeBoy: not really i mean you do see the other color of my Quills!

Gamma: WHO ARE YOU THEN ?

CapeBoy: i am CapeBoy CapeBoy The Hedgehog and that back there *points at Neo Metal Sonic's hiding place* That is Neo Metal Sonic

Neo Metal Sonic: *comes out* Heya Gamma

Gamma: *again Scanning Neo Metal Sonic Now* METAL SONIC CREATED BY PROFESSOR GERALD ROBOTNIK CREATED TO DESTROY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG THE HERO OF MOBIUS UPGRADED TO THE NEO FORM BY COLECTING AMOUNT's OF BIO DATA

Neo Metal Sonic: wow... he really knows quite much!

CapeBoy: *crosses his arms* he really do ... - that could maybe become in handy -

Gamma: WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING IN A SPACE LIKE THIS ?!

Neo Metal Sonic: We are searching for lets say Special Chaos Emeralds and as it seems one should be in this area!

CapeBoy: Did you maybe saw one ?

GAMMA: NEGATIVE I DID NOT FOUND A CHAOS EMERALD AROUND HERE AND I AM HERE FOR QUITE A WHILE

CapeBoy: Okay... that means the Emerald still must be around here somewhere

*on of Neo Metal Sonics Raders starts to make some noise*

CapeBoy: Are you tracking something Neo ?

Neo Metal Sonic: Actually i am *looks around and pin points it* A high Energy capacity from this Dirction and its coming our way!

CapeBoy: Can you tell how fast ?!

Neo Metal Sonic: Fast but not as fast as you would wish for

GAMMA: THEY PROBABLY ARE AFTER ME

CapeBoy: then find a place to hide we take care of that! *creates a Spear out of Chaos Energy*

*way sooner than later The Unit E-123 "Omega" Crashes threw some tress, the First thing that happens is that CapeBoy gets smashed against a tree*

Omega: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG?! EVEN STRONGER THAN SONIC THE HEDGEHOG A TRUE TEST OF MY MIGHT !

CapeBoy: for the Second time my name isnt Shadow its CapeBoy CapeBoy the Hedgehog! Chaos Spear! *he throws the spear he had in his hands and throws at omega to make him let go of him* Neo get him Gamma away from here i take care of this!