CapeBoy joins Smash Bros

*One day has passed and out Heroes already got their hands on two of the Seven Chaos Emeralds but not to know how many their Enemy has doesnt take their Determination to keep going in order to get as many as possible, to get prepared for the next little Adventure CapeBoy and Neo Metal Sonic met each other in a Forest* 

CapeBoy:  *doing some Stretching*  We can't allow to slack of we have to get those Emeralds  when we alteast get two more!  then we have a minor adventage over Mecha Sonic

Neo Metal Sonic:  You dont got to tell me that twice  we shouldn't even keep standing here!

CapeBoy:  okay okay jeez!   *he closes his eyes and makes the Sword of chaos appear*  

Neo Metal Sonic:  What are you doing ? 

CapeBoy:  I want to try something  *he closes his eyes and the Sword starts to glow in a dim green light, afterwards he draws a big circel in the air  and opens with that a portal*  

Neo Metal Sonic:  Whoa  how did you do that ?

CapeBoy:  *looks at the Sword*  I asked the energy of the Master Emerad to guide us to the next emerald and drew a Portal and as we see it worked 

Neo Metal Sonic:  Wow  usefull anyway  lets get going and lets get the Next Emerald! 

CapeBoy:  Right! 

*both of them Steped threw the Portal and are now in a new realm with one Platfrom in it*

CapeBoy:  Wow  This place is awsome!  but where the Hell are we ? 

Neo Metal Sonic:   to be honest no idea! 

*Both Hedgehogs where looking around in the space hoping to find anything that could give them answers but no luck*

CapeBoy:  Well we are kinda stuck here Hey does your Emerald Scouter say anything ?

Neo Metal Sonic *looking around, his scouter active*  Nothing  *it suddenly makes some sounds*   Wait!  somethings coming!

CapeBoy *backflips over to Neo Metal Sonic*   do you know what it is ?

Neo Metal Sonic:  No....  

*in the air out of nowhere appears a big glove like hand*