INTRO

POINTS TO KNOW

1. The 7, Thalia, Nico, Reyna, Will, Clarrise, Chris, the Stolls, Katie, Coach Hedge, Grover, Octavian, Rachel, and Chiron will come from the future.

2. Theseus, Perseus, Hercules, Orion, Orpheus, Achilles, Jason, and Odysseus from the past. (Ignore the part where they are from extremely different timelines and technically the fact that Hercules is Perseus's descendant.

3. Amphitrite and Persephone do not have problems with their stepchildren. After all, it isn't the child's fault they were born. Hera on the other hand, well...

 (This is a very important part of the story. I just love a mommy Amphitrite....don't ask. It's a thing that I search for in most stories but rarely find. If you know any recs don't be shy to drop them.) Persephone is a bit different. She isn't exactly all lovey-dovey but can be civil enough.  (Civil enough to know a stepmother has the ability to ground her stepchildren...Remember the experience of being turned into a plant)

4. Hestia while the goddess of the hearth, home, food, and fire, also happens to be the oldest goddess in existence, even older than Aphrodite so she is extremely powerful, as the first and oldest daughter of Rhea and Kronos. Generally being the non-violent person that she is, she prefers not to use violence but pissing her off is not wise. After all, there is a reason that she is the last defense of Olympus. (I love a kickass Hestia and let's be honest, who doesn't?)

5. Athena does NOT like Percy, or well any child of Poseidon but to be fair he is dating her favorite daughter. But then again Percy doesn't like Athena either. Annabeth also has a complicated relationship with her mother.

6. Annabeth and Reyna are very, very good friends because they know what it feels like to have the weight of everyone's expectations on their shoulders. ( Another aspect of the story that is important in its own way for the story.)

7. This will be a Percabeth, Jiper, Leyna, Frazel, Solangelo, Chrisse and Tratie. (No Caleo, sorry not sorry)

 8. MOST IMPORTANT NOTE OF ALL: I DO NOT OWN THIS SERIES. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THE AMAZING WRITER RICK RIORDAN.

I will update the story only when I am free.