"Yeah!....AND BESIDES ME AND SASUKE ARE SUPERFRIENDS!" Naruto said a bit enthusiastically. Sasuke grabbed Naruto and walked out before they could see his blushed face.

"Huh? Oi Sasuke what's the rus-"

"Thanks for having us Shikamaru."

With that the door shut.

"...uhh you're....welcome?" Shikamaru said a bit confused.

At Irukas

*SMACK*

"OWW DAD!" Naruto said while holding his cheek.

"You are lucky you have a friend like Sasuke! You know how I like to eat dinner at a early time!" Iruka nagged. Sasuke sat beside Naruto quietly eating his dinner.

"Anyways...thank you Sasuke for bringing back my brat!" Iruka said.

"No problem Mr.Iruka."

"Oh please! I may be your teacher but just call me Iruka when we're here okay!" Iruka said happily.

"Ahem! Aren't you forgetting that I'm your son!" Naruto said.

Iruka looked at him and nodded.

"Of course you're my son! So is Sasuke...but he's the one that listens!" Iruka snapped. Naruto whined and continued to eat his dinner.

After dinner

"Dad! Me and Sasuke are going outside to the backyard!" Naruto said.

"Huh this dark?" Iruka questioned.

"Dont worry Mr.Iruka the moon is bright and I will make sure he doesnt run away."

"Well...okay then I know I could trust you boys....RIGHT NARUTO!" Iruka said. Naruto immediately shook his head which made Iruka laugh.

Outside

"My dad always nags at me!...thats why he's the best actually." Naruto said while swinging on the tire swing that he had ever since he was a kid.

"I mean he's always looking out for me you know!...even though I'm not his real son." Naruto smiled.

This made sasuke smile as well, feeling something warm.

"Can I ask you a question Sasuke?"

"Go ahead."

"...why do you only smile when we're alone?" Naruto asked.

It took Sasuke a good second to talk but he looked up to Naruto.

"Well....because you're my friend." Sasuke said.

"Oh...also make sure when we're older you only show me your smile!....w-wait not like that y-you know! I-its not like a love you or anything! But you know you're my best friend and-"

"Huh...what did you say Naruto?"

"...You're my best friend."

"Before that."

"..."

"..."

Naruto looked down to the bottom left of Sasuke's shoes. The blonde looked up to his friend.

"Naruto?" Sasuke said.

"...I love you Sasuke."

Sasuke felt his heart stop when he heard those words from Naruto.

"...when?" Was all Sasuke could say.

"Ever since...that day...you took care of me when I was sick...every time you helped me...Sasuke...I like you...I really like you....

End of flashback

Sakura's pov

I felt like crying...

I turn over to Sasuke once more.

"And?...why did it end?" I said to my husband.

"...we broke up...because of me..."

Flashback...

"NARUTO!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT SASUKE!"

"WHY SO GAARA CAN COME OVER!?"

"SASUKE ITS NOT LIKE THAT OKAY IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT!"

"SURE NARUTO I BET YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT WHEN HE'S FUCKING YOU!"

"SCREW YOU SASUKE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! EVERY TIME HES WITH US YOU'RE ALWAYS SHUTTING ME OUT! YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOURE A SLUT!"

"...get the fuck out..."

End of flashback

Sakura's pov

I slowly got up and sat at the end of the bed.

"Sakura?" Sasuke asked.

"Listen to me when I tell you this...

Meanwhile

3rd pov

Naruto was making dinner while feeling a bit better. He started taking Satoshi and Menma out to the playground spending a lot of time with them.

Suddenly the blonde heard a knock on the door. Naruto turned off the cooking and went to answer the door.

"Yes-" Naruto stopped to see who it is.

"Hey Naruto..."

"Sakura..." Naruto was shocked to the core not knowing what to do...until she spoke.

"Dont worry...this won't take long." Sakura said.

"...I fell in love with Sasuke for all the wrong reasons...yet I married him and now have a family...even though there not mine. Sarada is the only daughter I have....she's my everything." Sakura said while tearing up.

"After seeing you with Menma and your other son...you made me realize something. Your children and the people you love are more important then anyone else in your life." Sakura said while smiling.

Naruto didnt know what she was getting at...until this.

"With that said....Naruto...you need the people you love to stay in your life..." Sakura stepped aside to reveal Sasuke behind her.

Naruto was in more shock once he saw the raven. Sakura walked up to Sasuke and grabbed his hand. She then walked up to Naruto and grabbed his hand.

She placed their hands together and made them intertwine.

Naruto looked down to their hands....to find Sakura not wearing her ring.

...so was Sasuke.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Ja ne!