Ex

Naruto's pov

"Can I come in?"

"....yeah sure."

"Thanks."

Sato and Menma heard someone come up the stairs. They both grinned when they saw both their parents walk in the room.

"DADDY YOU'RE BACK!" The twins yelled. Sasuke gave them a smile and hugged them.

"Daddy?...why aren't you at home?" Menma asked. Sasuke looked at his two sons and sighed.

"Daddy thinks we should stay here for awhile until Ms.Uchi-....Ms.Haruno has calmed down." Sasuke said leaving Satoshi confused....and Naruto shocked.

"Oh....okay daddy." Menma said with a small smile on his face. Naruto was so confused to why Sasuke was here and decided to just play along until they were alone.

"Listen kids, you have a birthday party tomorrow! Are family is coming down from over seas.....so let's brush our teeth and head to bed!" Naruto said while grabbing Satoshi's hand.

"Okay mommy....waiiiiiitt a minute!" Sato said while yanking his hand back, running to Menma.

"Menma where is your toothbrush?" Satoshi said while looking at his brother.

"...UH OH! I FORGOT IT IN THE GROCERY BAG!" Menma yelled.

"Oh no I threw that out once we were done with groceries." Naruto said. Sasuke opened his bag and reached inside.

"Here Menma I brought the one from our house." Sasuke said making Menma happy.

"Thanks dad!" Menma said while running over to the bathroom.

"Well well....Uchiha's will always be Uchiha's...." Naruto said while rolling his eyes.

"Tch whats that supposed to mean dobe?" Sasuke said while smirking.

"Ugh why are you here?" Naruto crossed his arms in anoyyance.

"I need a place to stay....for awhile." Sasuke said while following Naruto downstairs to the kitchen.

"Why here?" Naruto then grabbed a cup and walked over to the sink.

"Because Sato is here.....and so are you."

"Hmph don't start your sweet talking with me Uchiha!" Naruto turned off the tap and started drinking from his cup.

"Look Naruto I wanna be in Satoshi's life....I wanna fix things with you."

Naruto almost choked on his water and looked over to Sasuke.

"You're serious!?" Naruto said.

"Yeah...I know things won't go back to the way they were but....can't we at least be friends again?"

Naruto looked at Sasuke and chuckled.

"You really think its that easy to befriend me again huh?....Sasuke you were my best friend in middle school....you then became my boyfriend in highschool...then before grad you ripped my heart up by calling me a slut and whore for talking to Gaara!"

"....Naruto I-"

"YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH GIRLS!...SOON AFTER YOU BROKE UP WITH ME! NEXT THING I KNOW IS THAT YOU'RE ENGAGED TO SAKURA!"

Sasuke stayed silent, letting Naruto push all his hurt and sadness onto him.

"I MOVED AWAY WITH MY FRIENDS!...I THEN GET A PHONE CALL FROM YOU!"

Sasuke looked up to Naruto and was taken back by the blondes eyes watering up.

"YOU ASK ME TO BE YOUR SURROGATE WHEN YOU KNEW DAMN WELL THAT I-"