Three kids and one adult

Naruto's pov

Huh!? Whats happening....

I felt Sasuke wrap his arms around my waist. I didn't dare to look at him, I kept looking down at his chest. Suddenly he grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eye.

"Um...Sa-Sasuke are you okay?" I asked him while trying to back away.

He didn't say anything and got even closer if that was even possible.

As soon as our lips slightly brushed each others Menma and Sato ran downstairs....thank god!

"MA CAN MENMA SLEEP OVER!?" Sato ran up to me and hugged my leg while Menma was on the other.

"Mr.Naruto I would like to sleepover here with my brother." Menma said very formally.

I look up to Sasuke who was kinda puzzled from the fast change of heart.

"Well....if your father says it's okay then of course you can!"

Sasuke smiled then walked up to me. He then put his hand on my shoulder and looked to Menma.

Menma's pov

"Sure Menma you can stay over."

I look up to my father and my biological mother...it got me wondering....why did they ever leave each other?

"Welp the popcorn is ready....did you two pick a movie?"

I looked at my brother who already had the remote. He looked at me with a stupid smile on.

3rd pov

Menma and Sato sat right next to each other while Sasuke sat beside them. Naruto gave the kids their popcorn and sat way on the other side of the couch....away from Sasuke.

The raven looked over to the blonde and pouted. He got up and walked over to the blonde.

"Oi....sit next to me..." Sasuke whispered to Naruto.

"Why!?" Naruto whispered rather loudly.

"...then move over."

"Oi! What are you?"

Sasuke managed to sit next to Naruto and wrapped his arm around the blonde. Naruto didnt know what was happening but he ignored it and kept watching the movie

Sasuke's pov

....WHAT AM I DOING!?

I felt my heart pounding faster everytime I look over to Naruto...

Its been over 7 years ever since me and Naruto were together...

Flashback

"Sasuke!!!"

Naruto ran up and hugged me as tight as he could.

"What is it dobe?"

"My dad said its okay for me to stay over at your house tonight!"

I smiled at my blonde...

"Hn....then in the morning is our graduation so make sure you sleep early as well."

"Dont worry I will....

End of flashback

Those days were everything...until I screwed it all up...when I broke up with him because of my old enemy....Gaara.

Flashback

"SASUKE IT'S NOT LIKE THAT OKAY, IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE THAT!?"

"SURE NARUTO I BET YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT WHEN HES FUCKING YOU!"