All I wanted in life was to see you smile

At breakfast

Sasuke's pov

"Sasuke honey...I need to talk to you."

I looked over to my wife then nodded in seriousness.

"Are you okay Sakura?" I asked.

Hey, my name is Uchiha Sasuke, this is my wife Uchiha Sakura. When I say those words honestly....I feel no meaning to it.

"Honey?"

I love Sakura but for some odd reason...the meaning of it is gone.

"SASUKE-KUN!"

Oh shit.

"Sorry, I was in my thoughts...go on."

"...Sasuke-kun....I want to have children."

I looked at her in shock then looked away.

Children...my parents said true happiness is with family....maybe thats where I'll find the meaning to all this.

I then looked back at her and gave her a little smile.

"Okay Sakura...we could have children. But first let's eat breakfast, then we could try this out tonight after work okay?"

She looked at me and blushed really hard. He slowly nodded and got up to serve me my food.

Hm I wonder what we'll have...a boy...a girl. If its a girl I want to name her Sarada...then a boy Menma-

Wait...I never wanted that name...who asked for that name again?

Flashback:
3rd pov

"Babe can you pass me the remote. I placed it in the kitchen." Sasuke said.

"Here ya go teme!" A blonde blue eyed boy smiled.

They both sat on the couch together and cuddled. It is valentines day after all.

"Hey....teme." the blonde asked.

"Yeah?" The raven replied.

"When...we're old enough...I would want to get married and have children."

Sasuke looked at his boyfriend and smirked.

"Hn you wanna be with me that badly?"

"Tch no!....but if I were to pick names hm...ah, for a girl Himawari, or Himari. But for a boy definitely Menma."

Sasuke looked at his blonde and blushed a bit.

"Well if anything it better be with me...Naruto you don't ever marry someone else got it?"

Sasuke then got on top of him and started kissing his neck. Naruto nodded then started softly moaning.

"I love you...so much!"

End of flashback...

Sasuke's pov

....Naruto....

Hospital...

"So miss you tried everything?" A blonde lady with huge boobs asked my wife.

"Yes miss! We tried without condom, I tired 3 pregnancy tests, and nothing is working! It's been three weeks!"