24:00 Graduation

[AN: Sorry for the late upload. I've rewritten, scrapped and rewritten this.

I realized that I couldn't end it in this chapter, so I'm dumping all remaining chapters in one day.

Previous chapter: Gulf accepted Mew's scholarship support, meanwhile, Mew went back to the States. Gulf finally talked with his mom and he had his name registered with the help of Mew.]

The years went by quickly. Bright and Gulf celebrated their 4th year living in Bangkok by creating a feeding program for orphanages within the city. Of course, they haven't forgotten where they came from – Savior Hearts.

"I heard you are busy, Nong Bright. Thank you for continuously donating to our establishment. The kids really like it when your band is here." The director of the orphanage said. "They can't believe you and Gulf once lived here."

Bright smiled.

"Actually, there's an old man who came here a few months ago. He claims to be your dad."

Gulf looked up from feeding a child, then glanced at Bright whose complexion became dark.

It had been how many years since his dad left him here and promised he will come back for him. He can't remember his face now, and he had long trashed the idea that he will ever come back for him. His dad was a drunkard who spent all their money on alcohol which resulted to him being broke and not able to raise his child.

"I have no dad, director." Bright said. "Whoever it is, don't give any information about me."

"Understood." The director clapped his back and went back to attending to the kids.

Gulf stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "What do you think?"

"Yeah, it's probably him. No one else knows I'm from Saviour Hearts."

"He must have deduced it was you. You know, now that you are a celebrity and all?"

Bright nodded. "Now that I have the money he's looking for me huh? I should've taken a leaf out of your book, changing names legally."

"Well, your fans know your name now. Might as well just avoid him like how I avoided Mew's aunt."

Bright shrugged. Indeed, becoming famous has its ups and downs.

The upside is everything he's experiencing right now. Their band became so popular that they've held concerts, tours, TV appearances every month. He's now a celebrity who has plenty of fans following him around, giving him gifts and buying whatever he endorses. His latest achievement was being asked to create a song and have a cameo appearance on an international movie.

The downside of course is his privacy. Or the lack of.

He and Gulf needed to move to a condominium because Bright's fans kept waiting outside their apartment. At first, they thought that he's dating Gulf, but he provided an interview that they're just best friends. Because of this, they have dug up about his childhood, that's why him being an orphan became both a hot topic and an inspiration. It's probably where his dad got the information.