13:00 Friends

[AN: It took me many days before I can finish this chapter. I just can't seem to get it right. Btw, we're halfway through.

To those who have watched episode1 of TharnType, I've made a written review/reaction. Link is on my board. Let's discuss.]

Gulf was a bit scared of his first plane ride. The airplane tilted a bit and he could feel the bottom of his stomach churn. He held the arm rest, his knuckles white. There was a slight turbulence and he shut his eyes.

He felt a warm hand rest on his, and when he opened his eyes, Mew was smiling at him.

"It's ok, you know? If you're uncomfortable, you can close the window so you can't see how it moves."

Mew pushed the cover down, and Gulf felt that the grumbling feeling on his stomach was gone. He glanced at Mew's veined hands on his and wanted to remove it, but another turbulence met them and he just let it be.

When it was gone, he slipped his hand away and hid them by folding his arms.

Mew just chuckled.

"Our plane ride is just for an hour, but do you want to eat something?"

"No. I ate before going to your house."

"Well, I didn't." Mew said. He pushed the button and asked the stewardess for a sandwich.

When it arrived, he quickly devoured it. He blamed Third for his lack of breakfast and the reason why he ran late. From a few seats up at the front, he saw Third's eyes peak and winked at him. He growled.

"Is the sandwich not good that you need to sound like an animal?" Gulf asked.

"Oh, no. It's very tasty actually." Mew cleared his throat and aimed a glare at Third who stuck out his tongue and went back to hiding on his seat.

Mew thought that he'll have a good 1 hour conversation with Gulf at this point, but he was still evasive. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep to ignore Mew during the whole ride.

But he didn't give up. As soon as they landed, he helped Gulf carry his things from the overhead compartment.

"You don't need to." Gulf said.

"It's fine."

Gulf frowned but didn't argue. When they got out, he helped carry Third and Singto's luggage while Bright took pictures for them. The four of them walked side by side, chatting. It was like Mew was the outcast of the group as he followed them.

"So, let's head to the hotel first before everything else. Ah... P'Bright, please come with me to get the car I rented." Third said.

A few minutes after, they were cramped up inside the car.