4:00 Ice and Pastries

[AN: Any thoughts on the story so far? As I always say, I like reading comments.]

Singto sat beside Third on the passenger's seat while Mew insisted to sit on the shotgun side. They let Gulf drive their car since he will act as their guide.

Admittedly, the atmosphere was a bit awkward. Compared to Bright, Gulf speaks only when you ask him questions. He is indeed knowledgeable when it comes to Pattaya's ins and outs, and would simply point and describe places without emotion.

 He is indeed knowledgeable when it comes to Pattaya's ins and outs, and would simply point and describe places without emotion

"That's the Sanctuary of Truth. We can stop by and I'll take your pictures." He pointed to a temple as he parked. They all got out and Third jumped around, wanting to be photographed. Singto followed him while Mew lolled behind on the car's hood. He watched as Gulf took pictures of the two.

"I want to enter." Third said.

"I'll just stay here." Mews said. "I've explored that place when I was younger."

So they left Mew while he took outdoor pictures. He had discovered his passion for photography when he entered college. In the state where he lives, it's mostly buildings and street life he can take pictures of. He also did portrait photography since he enjoys conversation and he likes observing people's expressions.

After a while, he went back to their car. Third, Singto and Gulf were still inside the temple, so he decided to review his pictures.

His gallery consists of Thai landscapes and unique exteriors. There's also the beach from yesterday, kids playing, and families strolling on the seascape.

"Huh?"

He zoomed in on one of his photos yesterday, hours before Third nearly drowned.

It was a common beach scenario of sand, water, sky, and trees. Tourists lay on the sand to get some tan. Amidst the crowd, there was one figure who sat staring at the sea. He looked familiar so he zoomed in to the maximum capacity of his camera.

It was Gulf.