What's wrong with her?

I entered her apartment and searched for her everywhere but she was nowhere.
Then I heard sobbing voice from the balcony.
I opened the curtains and saw her sitting with a photo held close to her chest and was sobbing really hard.

I hurried towards her.
"Avni what's wrong?" I asked her kneeling before her.
She just nodded her head in negative. I hugged her to comfort her. But her tears were flowing non stop.

I was stroking her hair.
"Avni, tell me what's wrong. You know I hate seeing you cry!" I said to her. Her head pressed in the crook of my neck.
She just seperated herself from me and said "please don't ever leave me like they did." Pointing to the photo of her parents.

"Noo.. Why would I? You know how much I love your coffee.How can I leave you?" I said trying to lit up her mood.

She smacked my chest and said "Such a jerk!" And we just laughed together after that.

Flashback ends

I wish I could change things!

Raghav snapped his fingers before me.
"Veer! Where are you lost?" He asked me.

"Nothing just thinking about something. I'll leave." I said and left for my cabin.

We were working on the presentation when suddenly my cabin door burst open and Trisha entered.

"Trisha this isn't your fathers cabin to enter however & whenever you please." I said angrily.

"I am here to ask you for the last time. Will you give me a chance or not?" She said coming towards me.

"No... And please leave!" I said again focusing on the presentation.

"Fine! You've asked for it. Now get ready for what is coming your way!" She stomped away!

I just rolled my eyes at looked at me Avni.
She was sitting there with a confused expression on her face.
"What was that?" She asked.

"She wants us to get back again." I said to her running hands through my hair frustratingly.

"I never knew you guys broke up." She said shrugging and tried to hide her smile.

"Why are you hiding that smile?" I asked her narrowing my eyes.
"Maybe because I am happy!" She said now giving a full blown smile.

Similing at me! That is new!

"And why is that?" I asked supressing my own smile.

"Maybe because you guys broke up. Now get back to work. What kind of a boss are you huh? Chit chatting with your employees when you have soo much work to finish." She said and again burried her head in the file.

Brat!

She was making this irritating noise by spinning the chair and I told her twice to stop doing it.
But ofcourse she won't budge.

Ughhhhh!
"Stop irritating me will you?" I asked glaring at her.

"Nope... You know how much I love to irritat— she stopped mid sentence when she realised what was she going to say.