She blushes a lot!

Veer Singhania

For the first time I had this urge to finish with whatever I was doing early so that I could go home to my wife.

Wife.

I thought to myself smiling.

I can't even explain how happy am I to call her my wife.

I just checked my wrist watch and it was 11:00 p.m. already.

I packed my stuff and I left towards my home.

When I entered our room, song was playing in the background and Avni was arranging her things in the closet.

She was humming the song.
I smiled and keeping my bag aside I walked towards her and tapped on her shoulder she turned around humming the song and smiled at me.

"When did you come?" She asked still smiling.

"Just now." I told her and forwarded my hand towards her. She just looked at me confused but nonetheless gave her hand in mine.

I pulled her towards me and held her by waist.
"You're late." She said pouting.

I just kissed her cheek and said
"Sorry, I had to finish with everything so I could take holiday for a few days."

Mainu rab mileya
Sab mileyaa
Jab tu mileyaa mainu

I started humming along the lines while slow dancing with her.

She kept her hands on my shoulder.

Mainu hajj mileyaa
Rajj rajj mileya
Mainu jab mileya hain tu

Mainu rabb mileya
Mainu sab mileya
Mainu jab mileya hain tu

She rested her head on my chest still smiling.

Mainu hakk mileyaa
Rooh tak mileya
Mainu jab mileya hain tu

Tera hona ik sapna lagda
Bass ik tu hi apna lagda
Tere bina hunn nahi jee lagnaa ve

Ohh soneyaa
Mere sohneyaaa
Mainu nahi jeena tere bina

Tu hi tu
Tu hi tu
Tu hi tu hain!

"Do you want me to die of a heart attack?" She asked chuckling.

"I am a very romantic person, okay? You never experienced it." I said still holding her in my arms.

I can stay like this forverer!

"And whose fault is that?" She asked raising her head and narrowing her eyes at me.

"You know I was stupid back then." I said to her and pulled her more close to me if it was possible.

She just rolled her eyes at me.
"You are stupid now,too!" She said and smacked my arm.

"Ohh by the way, I wanted to tell you something. You know today I saw Raghav secretly stealing glances at Tanu. And then when Raghav said that now he is done with being single and stuff he wants to get married, Tanu literally had fire in her eyes." Avni was blabbering and all I could do was get drowned in her eyes.

Like the same old times!

"Avni." I said and she stopped her blabbering and looked at me confused.