X: FREEDOM

(A/N: I'm not going to put Hawkmoth, the miraculous, etc...)

Warning: Mentions of Bullying and attempted suicide.

3rd POV

Marinette was thinking about all those years of being bullied, insulted, rejected, accused, being trapped behind the image Lie-la had painted her of infront of the class. She was labeled a bully, a lier, an enemy.

All those years of her hurting and suffering because of petty lies, because of a Liar who saw her as a threat.

They told her that she was never going to become somebody. That she deserved everything they were doing to her. They had hurt her, physically, mentally and emotionally.

She just hid her emotions from her real friends, Chloe, Kagami and Luka had told her that it was going to be okay. She didn't tell them, she didn't want to be a bother and cause trouble for them.

She had thought of giving up. She had thought of doing what they said she should do, "go kill yourself, no one would miss you."

She had gone at the top level of the Eiffel Tower
(A/N: as high as people are allowed there, as high as the elevator/lift could take a person.)
She hadn't notice a guy there too.

She was going too leap off, she was tired of the bullying, tired of the hurt... She was pulled back by the guy. She looked at him. "Miss don't do it, whatever you're thinking or feeling of, just let them out," the guy said.

Marinette had stared into his forest green calming eyes. She shook her head to clear her mind. She thought to herself, 'What am I doing? What was I thinking? Doing this would just give them the satisfaction of winning.'

"Thank you, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking straight," She told the guy.

"Seems like it. Perhaps talking about it can clear things off. You seem like you need someone to talk to. Would you like to get some coffee?" The guy offered.

"I wouldn't want to trouble you," she said shyly.

"Nonesense. My brother sent me out here for a blind date he had set up, but she cancelled last minute. Plus I think you need the company, shall we?" The stranger offered his hand.

She had smiled, nodded and took his hand.
They had spent the day talking about her troubles in a small cafe.

She had learned that his name was Damian and that he was visiting Paris with his brother who had bussiness meeting here.

She had told him the reason why she wasn't thinking clearly earlier. She had laid out all her cards to him while he listened and understood. By the end of their little 'date' they had exchanged numbers and became friends.

She had told her friends everything the next day. They had told her that she wouldn't be a bother to them, that they would help her. Chloe had teased her about Damian.

Damian and her had been staying in contact with each other. They would take turns visiting each other every school break and vacation. 2 years later they were dating.

10 years later here she was now, she had made a name for herself as MDC, she was known through-out the world as Nettie, she is married to the one and only Damian Wayne.

Back to the present.

She is looking at herself, how much she changed. She was going to a Class Reunion at Collège Françoise-Dupont. She knew her peers were going to be there, but she wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of not showing up.

"Ready to go Mrs. Wayne?" Her husband asked, she smiled at that thought.

"Of course mon amour," she said as she made her way to her husband.