IV: FLOWERS

A/N: Mari has gotten over her crush on Agreste. Lila reigned 3 yrs now. They defeated Hawkmoth... the kind of info I use on my other stories.

Mari's POV

I was at Gotham, I had arrived here yesterday since Uncle Jagged has invited me to a Wayne Gala which I will attend as his designer which was MDC. The Gala was tomorrow evening, I had my dress and mask back the hotel. Currently I am at the Wayne Gardens sketching a few designs. It was really peaceful here.

What Marinette is wearing at the park.

(A/N: Photo not Mine, Credits to the Owner

(A/N: Photo not Mine, Credits to the Owner.)

While sketching a stick landed near the tree I was sitting at. When a Great Dane went to pick it up but he noticed me and well lets just say that he gave me doggy kisses. "Ok ok down boy, easy easy," I petted and scratch his head. I looked at his tag, 'Titus'. "Hello Titus aren't you a friendly boy... hmmm is your owner around? Or are you lost?" I asked Titus, he just looked up to me questioning what I was saying. So, I decided to wait a bit to see if the owner was going to search for him, if not I would go and ask around. Titus sat next to me while I kept scratching his head.

After waiting to see if the owner would look for Titus, I decided to go and ask around with Titus walking beside me.

Damian's POV

I'm sitting on a park bench waiting for Titus to come back. He wanted to play fetch so I grabbed a stick ang threw it somewhere while he went to get it.

I was waiting here for about 10 minutes and he still wasn't back so I decided to look for him.

I saw Titus walking around with a girl that has blackish-blue hair. "Titus! Here boy!" I called out to him. He looked towards my direction and ran to me. The girl started following him to me. I bent down and scratched his head,
"I was worried about you boy, where were you? Thank you for finding him miss--" I trailed off

"Marinette and no problem--" she trailed off, "Damian," I supplied
"To be honest he technically found me," she said while Titus walked to her to get attention and she willingly gave it to him.
"Well would you like to accompany me and Titus walk around the park a bit? Then maybe we could go and get coffee as my thanks for you finding him," I asked hoping she'd say yes because for some reason she seemed different from other girls, I also felt a bit drawn to her.
"Sure, that sounds lovely," she said with a smile on her face.

While we were walking around I noticed the Flowers around us looking more lively around her. We were walking out of the garden, she was comfortable to be around with. When we were at a cafe near by I noticed a Flower shop next to it. There was a line of roses that had plenty of red and white, but what caught my attention was the singular pink rose. If I am not mistaken a pink rose means comfort. I asked her to find us a table and excuse myself for a moment, I bought the Pink Rose, when I came back she had found us a table and patting Titus' head that was on her lap. I was a bit confused as to why Titus' was acting like this, he doesn't usually take to others except me, Father and Alfred. Anyways I gave her the rose and she asked what was that for, "I simply wanted to express my gratitude."
She shook her head and giggled a bit. That's cute--- wait where did that come from?