V: SWEATER

I'm just saying this is going to be a bit short 😅. Please Forgive meeeeeee.

3rd POV

On a winter weekend, Mari, Chloe, Alix and Kagami were headed to the ice rink, the boys were going to meet them there since they had all agreed to hang out there.

Little did they know that a certain snake along with a guard dog and model boy had also planned to go there because the certain snake had overheard their conversation.

Chloe's POV

Timmy had texted me yesterday saying he and the Demon were going to visit us here in Paris and that they arrive tomorrow. I'm so excited to see Timmy again I really do miss him.
Timmy said not to tell Maribear because Demon wanted to surprise her. I agreed but to the condition that he lessens his coffee consumption on his stay here.

Anyway we were at the ice rink, we saw the boys were waiting outside. We went to get skates then went to the locker areas to put our things, we only got one locker because we didn't really have much stuff.

Mari's POV

I texted Shaytan that my friends and I were going to the ice rink today and that I will message him later.

Once we were near the ice I got a bit cold then I realized that I forgot my sweater. I didn't want my friends to worry so I acted normal.
I can tolerate the cold a bit.

We were having fun Kagami was helping Chloe, Kim and Alix were skating around the rink to see who's fastest, Luka was guiding Nino and I'm trying out a few tricks.
It was all good 'till we heard, "What are you doing here Maribrat!?!"

Lila's POV (A/N: why am I writing this again?)

Me, Adrien and Alya were at the ice rink, I sort of ok, I eavesdropped on Marinette's conversation with her friends. I was here to show her that I won and that I got Adrien.
I saw Marinette and her friends on the ice and tapped Alya's shoulder the pointed at Marinette.

"What are you doing here Maribrat!?!" Alya shouted, I hung onto Adrien's shoulder then said "Alya, it's okay we can just all go on the ice without disturbing one another."
So me and alya went off to the benches to tie our skates, "Oh Alya did you know that I'm close friends with Dragone the figure skating gold medalist? I also know the identities of her team of figure skaters 'Le Miracle Squad' you know that they won the Ice Figure Championship. Also I helped her train and she really looks up to me and tells me that I'm better than her, I just say she's too kind and that I was as good as her," I told her, it was a lie though I'm pretty sure that I can do better than her. I mean I know the basics of skating so how hard could it be. "Gurl really?!?!? Can you possibly get me an interview with them?!" Alya asked buying my lie. "Of course."

Alix's POV

I heard Lila lie about knowing Dragone and being friends with her. She also said that she knows the 'Le Miracle Squad'. Well she knows us but she doesn't know that we were Miracle Squad, Kagami is actually Dragone.

I told the squad and we all went to the locker rooms. We actually had a room where we have out costumes as Le Miracle Squad so we went to change, the boys went to set up the music, we were going to release a video that showed us dancing to Mari's or Nettie's new song.

Also as a surprise to our fans we all decided to reveal our identities, Mari said she wasn't going to reveal that she's Nettie but that's fine we respect her desicion.

We wore our mask and headed out, Lila saw us slightly paled but smiled. "Oh Dragone fancy meeting you here how are you?" Lila greeted.

We all smirked, "Pardon do I know you?" Gami replied. Alya was shocked and quickly defended Lie-la. "Yes you do, her name is Lila Rossi she's a close friend of yours."
"Sorry but I don't really have friends named Lila, if you'll excuse us we need to film a video here you wouldn't mind sitting on the bench for a bit do you?" Gami said. "No that's fine, oh do you mind if I get an interview of you guys?!" Alya asked. "Sure as long as you don't shout at us." I said with a smirk.