WHITE (3)

"Mother." Damian says somewhat releasing an aura that screamed dangerous.

"Hello my Child it seems as though you do not want your own mother here." Talia says looking her son in the eye.

"Heh no kidding..." Jason murmured.

"Talia enough of this nonsense, let everyone go." Bruce said or bette yet commanded.

"Ah like Father like son, hello to you too beloved. Now unfortunately I cannot allow your request. You see, I must do the bonding ritual as my son has found his soulmate, better yet his queen." Talia said as she signalled for her men that are holding Damian and Mari forward to bring the couple to her.

"Let us go! What are you doing to our princess!" Felix's voice boomed throughout the room.

Talia opens a bottle that contained fluid from the Lazarus pit.

"By the gods power, this I do, to bond two souls, to make them be one. I unite, Damian Al Ghul Wayne, The Demon Heir and Marinette Mei Xu Heir to the Throne."
Talia instructed Damian to hold his palm out but he refused do Talia lent close to his ear and whispere, "So help me I will not think twice about killing your beloved if you refuse."

Damian 'growled' and did as told. Talia did the same to Marinette but without the threateninng since Mari wanted to get whatever this was done with.

As that happened Talia made them drink the liquid mixed with their blood. Their wounds were slowly healing.

"Now Damian you know what this means, soI will let you do the explaining and comply to your Father's wishes and leave." Talia said and one of her men threw a smoke bomb as they 'dissapeared' into the smoke.

"Great the witch got away" Jason said.

"Who was she and what did she make Mari and Damian do? And your wounds they are healing quite faster than the normal pace how?" Empress Bridgette asked.

"Forgive me your highness, in behalf of my 'mother's' doings I apologize. I did not know she was planning to do this. What she just did is a ritual commonly performed in the league as a way of marriage." Damian explained.

"That was your mom???!?!?!" Mari asked. "She's cool and all but too sttrict and crazy to even do that ritual thingy to both of us. Though you have nothingg to apologize for Dami, it wasn't your fault. Also Jason did you just really call her a witch, have you guys met her before? Oh and mom, it may have something to do being the chosens. I recall Goddess Tikki telling us about powers and stuff." Mari asked and said though there are many more questions running through her mind she knew the answers will reveal themselves one at a time.

"Yes that was my mother but personally eversince I lived with Father I had despised her in a way for making me the way I am. Also yes Todd did call her a withch due t personal encounters with her." Damian said.

"Well she sounds lovely.... not anyway explain this ritual thingy she did and made us watch." Chloe said a bit happy and worried about her best friend. "Also did you say that it was a form of marriage?!?!?!?!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, it is. Angel I'm sorrry I really am, I had planned on proposing to you tomorrow but well I guess there isn't a much better time than now. I know I got explaining to do and well Mari even though we've only been together for a short while it was the best days of my life. I'm hoping to having more days with you by m side that is if you'll have me, Princess Marinette Mei Xu will you grant me the greatest honour of calling you my other half, my soulmate, my wife? Will you marry me?" Damian said truth dripping with every word he said and their audienced were at awe.

Mar looked at Bridgette and Felix and her parents nodded. They knew that soulmates would do anything for each other and they sawa how Damian would put Mariinette's best interest in mind even before his own. He didn't need to propose and marry her since wll they witnessed what Talia did and since Damian said that it was a form of marriage, but he still gave Marinette the choice if she's have him. A true gentlemen in the eyes of both the King and Queen. They couldn't ask for anyone better to have their daughter, to be her other half.